Part 1 - The Rising

Currently over 60 people from the russian city Saint Peterburg have been gone missing and later found dead in the middle of a forest or flowing in the river without some organs.

Many people believe there might be a serial killer or some kidnappers who kill and sell the organs for a lot of money. The russian police are trying to find who caused all this.

The workers of some graveyards have said that there has been sounds of screaming and digging coming from the graveyard, but they all were too scared to see what it is. But one night, a boy named Igor decided to go look for paranormal activity at the nearest graveyard. He sneaked in and walked through the graveyard with a flashlight.

It was very cold and it was raining. Suddenly Igor starts hearing whispering telling him to come closer. He goes where the voice came from.

Then he felt like somebody put their hand on his shoulder. Igor was frozen in fear and didn't want to look behind him, but he decided to look behind him and saw a woman with a hat. It was a ghost.

"Who are you?"

"That isn't important right now, you should get out of here."

"Why should i?"

"Because they are coming."

"Who is they?"

Then the woman dissapeared and Igor heard talking. He hid behing a wall and saw some kind of gang talking about their victims.

Igor started thinking to himself:
"Those must be the killers of those missing people. I have to call the police."

He looks for his phone but can't find it, so he just sneaks away from the graveyard and runs to his house. He opens the door and sees his parents very mad

"Where have you been igor?!"

"I was at the store."

"The store isn't even open, why are you lying to us? You are grounded for 3 weeks!"

"Whatever"

Igor goes in his room and slams the door, then he opens his computer and starts searching the internet.

He hears his parents talking so he slightly opens the door and peeks through it. It was the people from the graveyard. They started asking questions and Igor's parents just told them to leave. Suddenly one of the people takes out a gun anf shoots igor's both parents dead. Igor is in shock when the people drives away in their car.

The ambulance arrives and Igor is sent to another family.

Igor is sitting in his new room. He is mad, until he hears the woman again. He looks in the corner and sees the woman with another ghost.

The woman starts smiling and asks

"You want revenge don't you, Igor?"

"How do you know my name? But yeah i want revenge on those bastards!"

"We want revenge too, come with us"

"Fine i will come"

He takes some stuff and runs away from his new home and follows the ghost to the graveyard.

Igor starts asking

"Why are we here?"

"To wake them up."

"Wake who up?"

The woman puts down some candles and starts doing a ritual. Igor watches surprised when so many ghosts rise from their graves. The woman summoned all of them to go and get revenge for all the crimes and murders the gang has done.