|| Marks ||

Policemen's vehicles jogged in a line with the news of another murder in the state, three murders within a month were a source of chaos and clutter. Broadcasts sprinted throughout the city about the failed attempts of the officers in the investigation.

" Three murders in less than a month is an open testimony about the negligence of the officers about the occurrence. It's a question mark on the department about its efficiency and working" exclaimed the journalists.

" Now people have started questioning the department, Abhishek! Now it's high time to pass the case to the CBI " the senior officer slammed the television.

" Sir, I understand but this case is not as simple as we have assumed. Sometimes the circumstance seems completely easy and the next moment we reach a dead end. Please, sir, I request you to give us some more duration. " Abhishek tried to reason the things for.

" I understand but again it's an order from the higher authorities and we are bound to it. Start the process of transferring the case to the CBI " with that it was the end of the discussion.

----

The CBI Bureau shuddered when the cadáver started breathing in between the autopsy. The investigation unit marched toward the autopsy room.

" Can you elaborate on the occurrence, doctor? " Sara asked craning her head around the scenario, surgical instruments smeared in blood patches were shattered on the floor, cotton heaps dipped in the blood that was used in the attempts to save the life but failed, and the dumbfounded room members.

" As a doctor, I shouldn't say this but that was horrifying! I was slicing the stomach flesh to find the reason for the blue lips but suddenly the body started responding to it, it started...it started shouting in pain and agony. In my fifteen years of experience, I had never faced such a situation! "

" How can that be possible, doctor? Is there any way through which we can make someone dead for a certain time? " Sara scrunched her eyebrows.

" I don't know! This...this is something beyond you and me! The culprit did that knowingly, he/she wanted to give the worse death to him! "

Sara nodded her head, "Thank you, doctor".

" Richard Willigson " she murmured glancing at the dead body.

-----

The whole unit was at a pace when the telephone rings echoed, Samson answered with a 'Hello'.

" Herriot speaking, pass the phone to Sara " came a voice.

" Sir " Samson replied in an efficacious manner

Passing the call to Sara he pointed it out.

"Yes, Sir " Sara informed about her presence.

"Sara, ask Vansh to join back as soon as possible and report to me "

" Okay, Sir " she nodded and hung up the call.

She immediately dialed the digits, " Hello "a voice reached from another side of the call.

To be continued..

------------------------------------------------------------

Please share you valuable opinions, I will love to read those.
Do vote if you liked