Gone Part 1 - Marc Spector

Pairing: Marc SpectorxReader 

Short Description: It's been five years since the blip, half of the universe was lost. Part of that group was Marc Spector, Y/n's 'other half'. Both were Avengers, fighting with their team and trying to save the world. They were married, always looked out for each other in battle, but she could save him that time. He was gone for five years... what happens now that he's back?

Description of Y/n's Backstory: Y/n was Asgardian, growing up alongside Thor and Loki. The three of them were best friends, until she was banished from Asgard by Odin's command after her powers had gotten "too out of control". Frigga and her sons had tried to stop him as Y/n was practically their family but it was no use, she was sent to Midgard in 2005. There she met Marc Spector, Moon Knight. They had fallen in love at first sight, head over heels for each other. About a year later they had started fighting crime together, known as Moon Knight and Mistica. Sooner or later they were both discovered by Nick Fury, he offered for them to be on the upcoming team known as the Avengers. They had accepted with only two conditions: they were allowed to live wherever they pleased and no government or nation would ever have control over them.

Warning: I change up the plot of this A LOT, so it's almost a totally different plot from endgame in some ways.

~~~

It's been five years.

Five years since they lost. 

Five years since half the universe disappeared... since he disappeared.

As an Avenger, you assume that you'll win every battle you're put in. That's how it normally goes anyway. 

Newsflash, you won't. 

Thanos somehow defeated not only the Avengers, but anyone who were allied with them in the slightest. All of reality was counting on them and they failed. Sure they ended up killing Thanos in the end, but it was too late. It was only after he snapped that they killed him.

Not even a year after the blip did the remaining Avengers split up. All going their separate ways, some barely making contact with the group they once considered family. 

Natasha was determined to try and figure out how to bring everyone back, she was part of the few that held hope.... Hope that everything would go back to normal and that everyone would be happy again. Steve stayed with her, deciding that it would be best if she had a little company here and there. Tony decided to start a life with Pepper. A life away from all the dangers of being a hero, they soon had a little girl named Morgan. Clint had lost his whole family and became a vigilante, no one had any contact with him. Thor also lost himself, his family was actually gone. There was no way they'd ever come back so he moved to New Asgard and drank his sorrows away. Bruce became one with the Hulk. He had his brains but the Hulk's body, he decided that it was best to actually live his life and try to make himself better during the five year period. Everyone else just went back to trying to make things right even though they had lost loved ones. They checked in with Natasha, telling her how the rest of the universe was doing after the blip.

Then there was Y/n.

She had lost the only thing that ever mattered to her in the world, her husband. 

Her other half.

After the team killed Thanos, she moved away to the middle of nowhere. To a small village in France where no one would ever find her. The woman blocked off any contact with the rest of her team, blocked her mind from any magic users and got rid of any technology so no one could track her.

~~~

It was a nice day in the village, the sun was shining with just the right amount of clouds in the sky. There were a few birds chirping in the distance, a rare thing since half the birds were blipped away.