One-1

----

"Mom?" The child knelt down to his mother who was lying on the floor. He had heard screams and groaning, but there was nothing in sight except his mother on the ground.

"Mama?.." He attempted shaking her awake. He could hear groans and screaming outside, like in those zombie movies he would watch with her.

He only stepped back when his mother began saying nothing but getting up slowly, she was also making strange noises like the ones outside. He noticed her skin turned pale, she had a few green marks on her face that looked like birthmarks and her green eyes turned to a very light green. Almost looking white.

He was about to run up to her, but she launched herself at him, izuku had dodged thanks to training classes his mother made him take.

He also noticed her teeth, her teeth became sharp. So did her nails.

The tv was playing a channel his mother would watch, but it changed to the News's channel. It distracted his mother and she went towards the tv. The child took that as a chance to grab the butcher knife that had fallen, he guessed it was because his mother was trying to protect herself because it had a bit of blood on it but something was off, the blood was a darker red than a humans. It seemed a bit thin to.

He listened closely to the news, maybe they had an explanation?

"EVERYONE THE TIME HAS COME, ZOMBIES HAVE STARTED TO EAT PEOPLE. PROTECT YOURSELF, MAKE SURE YOUR LOVED ONES ARE ALSO SAFE- AN.. DO...T G.. CL.. E...... Z... B... IS"

The news ended in what he guessed was a power outage. The child looked towards his mother, and held back his tears as he put all his strength into attacking. He-

*BANG*

Izuku jumped. He sighed

"Why do I keep having flashbacks in the middle of fighting?"

Izuku was 14, he was wearing ripped jeans and bright red shoes along with a white shirt that had blood splattered on it. Also wearing a green jacket. A broken bunny mask only showing one eye. The explosion that just happened was from him, he had created bullet that would explode a few seconds after hitting the target, this zombie breakout has been going on for 7 years. And izuku has seen a bunch of things.

He's seen groups of people die because of their stupidity, he's seen people die because they don't know how to fight, he's seen people die because they tried curing a loved one.

'Idiots, all idiots.' He thought. He's lived longer than anyone in a group, so why do People still team up?

Currently he was sniping zombies, he would explode them after showing anyone nearby a gruesome sight. But it didn't bother izuku.

He killed his own mother after all.

-----

"Seriously, who raided this fucking store? They must be fuckin idiots... Only taking chips and water? For fucks sake." Izuku mumbled, he had just found a store already raided. But the person who raided it only took every chip available and every water bottle. Seriously they had canned food, cereal, and everything they need.

"More for me." He put the last item in his bag and ran off, a machete in his hand just in case he need to behead some zombies in his way.

He was close to his base, but heard commotion. It seemed like a girl and a boy.

"Kirishima, what do we do?! My gun is out!"

"I don't know Mina! My sword is broken!"

Izuku signed, he saw about 20 zombies surrounding a pink haired girl and a red haired boy. Both didn't seem infected

"I'm not wasting my bomb on these losers, if they can't fight with no weapons. They don't deserve me wasting my items on them" he mumbled, he ran towards them decapitating each one. The last one he kicked to the ground before stomping slashing its neck

"Get where your going, these zombies will get you in a few minutes." Even after being decapitated they still remained alive

"B-but what about you?!" The pink haired ask, in which izuku guessed was Mina

"I'm going to my base. Now go! Are you deaf?!" He yelled, the red haired boy tried speaking but izuku put his machete to his neck

"If I have to repeat myself I'm slashing you're neck."

"We're s-sorry!" The two ran off in the opposite direction of izuku base.

"Now, time to kill you fuckers."

-----

By the time izuku was done finishing off the zombies it was just a mess of brains and blood. Maybe even some zombie guts here and there.

And by that time those 2 have returned to their base

-----

"What took you extras so fucking long?! Do you have food and water?!"

Kirishima handed the food over

"We got surrounded by zombies and my gun was out of ammo and kirishimas sword was broken! But someone saved us, he had a broken bunny mask! And his backpack seemed full of food and drinks."

"Tsk, so we got another extra?!"

"I don-"

"HEYY MINA! WELCOME BACK!"

"Oh! Hi Ochaco!"

----