Six

Y/N's POV

I held my breath and hoped she wouldn't notice. She smelled like an autumn breeze. "Let's see..." she said, reading the question. "It's C," she said. She said it quietly so that only I would hear it. "Also, stay after class for me will you?" I nodded. She stood up and headed back to the chalkboard to explain how the African Strangler lured in its food. I couldn't concentrate though. I couldn't stop thinking about how she was leaning over my shoulder. She snapped her fingers in front of my face and I looked up. "Y/N? Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded and looked around. The entire class had cleared out and it was just us two. "You haven't been paying attention in class recently. Is there a reason why?" She asked. "You..." I muttered without thinking. She blinked a few times and tilted her head to the side. There was no going back now. "I- I can't concentrate because of you," I explained. "Do you want to switch classes...?" She asked sadly. "No! No no no. I just- it's complicated..." There was silence. She sighed. "I think I understand what you mean," she said. Oh god. I hope she didn't know. "Y/N. You're in love with me aren't you?" She asked, walking up to me. "M-maybe..." I muttered. "Yes or no?" She asked. I shook my head, hoping to cover the lie. "Oh. That's too bad then," she turned around. "Wait! I-I am..." I said ashamed of myself. "You are?" She was now only an inch from my face. "Y-yes. Well- no. Just- Please don't tell my aunt!" I begged. "Why would I tell her?" She asked. "Students and teachers can't be together..." I explained. "Rules are made to be broken, honey," she told me. Without warning, my lips connected to hers. I didn't push away as I expected I would, instead I leaned in. Eventually I pulled away for air. "You just did that," I said. She laughed, amused. "Wow. And I thought I was eager," I said. Within seconds I was against the desk, her hand on my throat. "I am not eager," she growled. She let go and I gasped. "Got it. You don't like criticism," I said between breaths. "No I don't. Now, you better hurry to your next class. Also, if I find out you told anyone, even your aunt, I might have to twist the story in my favor. Got it?" "You are a lot nicer as a teacher," I muttered. "Would you rather me be nice?" I nodded. She sighed. "Fine. Please go to your next class," I walked out carrying my books. Well. I believe I just imagined that. If so, that's not good, If it was real, SCORE!