𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

His reddish hazel brown glued onto the comments on his Instagram Live and licking over over his rosy lips, he was in a tank top of Tae's and Nike sweatpants which he was free-balling in at the moment and a blunt between his fingertips and his snippets played from his Alexa lightly.

His fans and supporters flooding into the live making his views shot to the top as they were spamming the chat with love and questions.

"I like dis song, I wan make a Mexican music thingy so I gotta tell Xo." He chuckled, thinking about a idea for his next music video.

"Damn, Ian kno' y'all fuck wimme dis much." He said lowly then he seen a comment from The Shaderoom page and read it.

@Theshaderoom - Who was that boy you been seen with so much? The roomies wanna know??

"Tell tha roomies ta hop off a nigga dick." He laughed before bringing a blunt to the crisp of his lips and taking a deep drags and ghosting in the camera then exhaling and licking his lips once more.

"Y'all wanna know who dat is?" He grinned at his live.

Reading the comments and laughing when some people began commenting yes and dudes began calling him names.

"Don't say notha when I get Xo ta hack y'al bitch niggas account." He chuckled, not really caring about what they were calling him.

A few girls being saying; 'It's always the fine ones😕'.

"Noo, Ian fine but ma boa? shitt, say ion wanna show slime'nem 'cause y'all gonna needa hide y'all ho's." Ares smirked. "Don't say notha when he take yo bitch."

He had more money than them so did their opinion really matter, and him and Tae was richer than them so they really couldn't say anything that was going to effect them.

It was his first time getting on live and he didn't know how to really feel about it, he didn't be on social media a lot. He was very distant when it came to projecting his life for the world.

He wanted to let his fans know he was fine and was going to preview the music that was going to be releasing soon.

Seeing how he's been gone or the past few weeks after saying his album was coming out.