Daz x me

"U-um well w-where am I going to sleep...?" I said mumbling. "Ahh you can sleep with me" Daz said unbothered at all. I rolled my eyes 3 times. "We just met daz, I can sleep on the floor if you want." I said looking away while having my hands on my hips sassily. He sighed "we need to trust each other in this relationship." He says kinda annoyed. I gasped at how he yelled at me and ran away crying out the door.

                                                              Daz's pov

"Shit, why did I do that!?" I ran after her in a rush but to no use she was gone....

                                                           my pov

(*1 month later*) I sighed still thinking about daz and how he was such a gentlemen. "Ugh why am I still thinking about him he yelled at me!!" I thought to myself. My stomach growled in pain, I haven't ate in days.."hm I'll go to Olive Garden sense I can't get the taste of the food out of my head" I thought while putting on: 

"hm I'll go to Olive Garden sense I can't get the taste of the food out of my head" I thought while putting on: 

Hm well this is the only thing I have plus it does look cute so why not...i got in my car and drove off. (One hour later) I finally arrived at Olive Garden, I walked inside practically strutting feeling confident without daz. I asked a man in blue hair where to sit and led me to my seat. I could tell he was blushing sense he kept hiding his face. As I was about to order I spotted something in the corner of my eye....DAZ?! I stood up from my seat and walked over to my surprise it was daz and another girl!? "DAZ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!" I said while my skirt flew in the wind. He looked surprised but then blushed when he saw my Outfit. "Who is this!?" The other girl said "oh nothing Linda" he says nervously "OH SO I MEANT NOTHING TO YOU??" I said crying "n-no I-" he said being cut of by the girl "do you know her who is this girl" she says confused but angry "I'm his girlfriend but he's cheating on me with you!!" I said grasping a bottle of wine from there table and throwing it at Linda which made her go flying and then face first into the ground. "YOU BITCH!!" Linda growls and grabs one of her high heels from her foot and throws it at me but she misses. "OH NO YOUR THE REAL BITCH" I say running at her and punching her in the face and biting her hair off. "AHH NO YOU FUCKER GET OFF YOU LITTLE-" she kicks me softly but then I Gouge  one of her eyes out "AHHHHH!!" She screams and then ripping off a piece of my dress "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" I yell I then pull out a butter knife I still had from my Fanny pack and stabbed her in the arm "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK" she screams and then grabs a fork from the table and stabs my neck hard making it so I couldn't breathe. "AHH stop I ca-CANT bre-breh -eath!" I struggle to say and then faint...

W-where am I- I suddenly felt something on my lips wait it was _____!!

To be continued