1. | ~ My Stalker ~ |

// Sayori's POV //

I was walking home, it was raining like it had been all week,I dont like the cold it always feels so lonely and gloomy when it rains..I zipped my jacket up so I wouldn't be as cold, I was dripping wet.I wish I brought a umbrella with me but it's fine I'll manage. It was cold I was shivering, I could feel a weird but loving presence around me. But I couldn't see anyone around. I was feeling this same feeling for days now. It was starting to bother me but I was also comforted by having a loving presence near.

Then I heard a faint rustle in the bushes, I quickly looked over and saw a bright flash, like a camera. Someone was taking a picture of me!

"Who is there!? " I shouted while backing up in a fright, then saw someone in a black hoodie run out from the bushes into the forest. They were so fast I couldn't even see what their face looked like.

I ran home I dropped my bag on the way but I was to frightened to go back and get it, I didn't look behind me.When I got to the door I opened it in a rush,I slammed it behind me and closed my curtains. But I also wanted to open them and try see who it was. I finally felt loved and wanted I've never felt such a feeling before, it was a good feeling. I know I should probably call someone about this but I know they would try take this person away I know they aren't any danger to me I can feel it. They way the write the notes the way they perfect their hand writing for me it's true love and I mean it, I saw something at the corner of my eye .

I looked out of the window and saw that same person pick up my bag, I don't think they noticed me but I just smiled they were helping me, I heard a knock at the door I rushed to the door to try get a glimpse of who it was.But they were already gone my bag was on my door step I picked it up then a note slipped out it was covered in hearts it said.

[ ✉ ]

Dear my Darling Sayori x

I love you with all my heart, your mine and you will be forever and ever♥︎
Nothing can split us up I'll never leave your kind personality and your beautiful face :)

Love from M. xxx

────────────────────────

I blushed and smiled while I held the note to my heart. WAIT NO! I CAN'T BE FALLING FOR SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW!. I'm so stupid how could I be falling for someone I haven't even seen or met. Maybe I should start sending letters back so I can know more about them. I shut the door and headed to my room I pulled out the chair from under the table and sat down. I ripped out a piece of paper from my note book. I laid my pen onto the page and started to write.

[ ✉ ]

Dear M.

I've decided to send a letter back. I want to know more about you I feel safe when I feel your presence and when I get a note from you my heart starts to drown in love, I know I haven't seen you but I want to. It doesn't have to be soon it can be when you feel comfortable showing your face I won't hate how you look or anything! <3 So what's your name and gender! I'm pansexual btw! I don't mind any gender. That's it for now! xoxo

Love from Sayori. Xxx

───────────────────────

I slipped the note into an envelope and covered it in hearts, stars and cute love quotes! I opened the door and put it on the doorstep hoping they would see it tomorrow. I closed the door and flung the curtains shut I dimmed the lights and headed to my room, I was to tired to make food so I just got dressed into my sleep clothes. They were pastel pink with a silk material they were covered in cute patters such as bunnies, sweets and hearts!. I shut off the lights and got into bed. I read my book for a few hours  until I got tired enough to sleep. I laid down in pitch darkness staring at the ceiling all I could see was blurs and weird shapes. Luckly it was my mind playing tricks on me. I shut my eyes and suddenly dozed off.

────────────────────

CHAPTER 2. COMING SOON!