What Is Zoro's Secret? Onto Chompy Mountain!

Opening Song

(Busters Ready Go!/Tokimeki Sentai Go-Busters)

BUSTERS READY GO!

Subete wa,

Ano hi kitto!

Hajimatteita DESTINY!

Bokura wa,

Nigetari shinai!

Tomaru,

Koto naku,

Mirai wo mita!

Kokoro ga rinku shiteru,

Tatakau,

Subete no,

Nakama to!!

(SCRAMBLE!)

(4-2-3-1, LET'S GO!)

BUSTERS READY GO,

Kono ketsui UNBREAKABLE!

Aisuru,

Sekai ni,

Musei no akusesu,

Yurusanai ze!

TARGET LOCK-ON,

Ima sugu shutsudou!

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!

(Go-)

Tobikome,

(Busters!)

Kiki no saizensen!

SHUTDOWN,

Kanryou!

Skylander Heroes Trap Team!

Opening Over

We now see the eighteen kids and Skylanders together with Flynn, Buzz, And Mags as Takeya, Sora, And Kaion's traps flew into the vault which locks up the villain as everyone turns to each other.

Mags: Okay, I've analyzed that data you sent back and come to the scientific conclusion that we are in some deep stew here. Those escaped Doom Raiders are bad with a capital B.

Zoro: Mags is right. They're only the most notorious evildoers in all of Skylands.

Reisa: Are they really that bad?

Blackout: They made Skylands a terrible and fearful place back the...

Spotlight: Who knows what they could be up to now.

Flynn: The Skylander Heroes and I are no strangers to bad guys there guys. We've dealt with the likes of Kaos, The Arkeyans, Greebles, You name it.

Zoro: Me, You forgot to mention me.

Flynn: That's why I said "you name it".

Reisa: Flynn!

Zoro: It's alright Reisa. I'm done dwelling on my past now.

Reisa:... Oh Zoro...

Buzz: Anyway, All due respect kid, These Doom Raider hombres are a lot more dangerous. Gonna need to track down and capture each one, Pronto.

Flynn: Not a problem, Buzz my man. You just tell me who we're going after first and consider him caught.

Ryuko: Well we've already got the Gulper of the Water Element.

Nozoa: Right. So we can assume that the other Doom Raiders represent the other elements.

Masuto: So we've got seven more of them to capture. Something tells me this wouldn't be a piece of cake.