1

A group of seven boys were walking around the city, going in and out of stores and malls they saw, all in celebration of Jeongin's birthday. Or so that's what Jeongin thought.The seven entered a trampoline park that was inside the mall they entered.

Jeongin was left behind all 5 boys who were getting paid for by Minho, leading to Jeongin not being seen and having to pay for his own ticket in.

"Guys! Guys! Dont leave me behind! I'm right here!" The six just looked at the youngest and turned back to what they were doing. "Guys! Wait for me!" "Jeongin quit yelling, we can hear you from right here" Minho scolded.

"Sorry. It's just that, it's my first time going to a trampoline park!" "Bro, you're literally almost eighteen, at least keep it down" Minho spoke again.

"Right. I'm sorry" Jeongin apologized as he took off his shoes and put trampoline socks on. The group of 6 had left the youngest boy behind as they ran after each other and laughed.

Jeongin watched the boys with a smile full of excitement as he waited for one of the boys to also run after him. Jisung passed by Jeongin as he chased Hyunjin, making Jeongin run away from Jisung but realized the blue haired boy wasnt after him.

His smile slowly faded but returned as he slightly jumped in place. "Guys! Lets..." the youngest tried speaking but realized no one was going to pay attention to him since they were all focused on each other.

"Guys?" Again, there was no response. "Do you guys want to try seeing who we can lift in the air the highest?" The fox like boy asked as Jisung got tackled to the ground by his boyfriend, Minho.

Felix looked over at Jeongin with a warm smile when he finally heard the boy who had a small smile on his face. "What was that Innie?" The deep voice gently asked.

"Oh... I- nothing important" "are you sure? You look a little gloomy, are you alright love" Felix asked, Jeongin feeling the older's love and care radiating off of him.

"I'm alright, I was just suggesting a game we could play but everyone looks to be having a good time either way" Jeongin sheepishly admitted.

Felix lightly smiled before turning to the friend group "guys let's play a game Jeongin wants to play." Felix announced, making the friend group stop what they were doing to listen.

"What do you want to play Jeongin?" Jisung gently asked. "I... I- uhhh..." "spit it out already, we dont have all day" Changbin slightly yelled causing Jeongin to slightly flinch.

"Bin, dont speak to him that way, it's his birthday. Even when it's not, you shouldnt speak to him like that" Seungmin scolded.

"Its your birthday?" Hyunjin, Chnagbin, and Minho asked in sync.

"Y-yeah, but it's alright, my birthday's not important. I just-..... mmmm... wanted to know if we could see who we could lift the highest?"

Felix looked at the youngest and smiled at him before speaking "good job. I'm so proud of you for speaking up" "thank you" he shyly thanked, his cheeks turning red at the compliment.

"Let's go! Hyunjin go to the middle, everyone circle around him!" Minho eagerly yelled. Everyone did as they were told with a smile as they started jumping.