40

Chan listen for a little longer before he had enough of the boy's excuses of why he was doing what he was and yelled "Jeongin stop making things up! I find you pretty either way. I don't care if you think you're fat 'cause I find you perfect. You're hurting yourself just because you think I'll like you that way when I found you perfect before!"

"I love you so much but you can't continue doing this to yourself because you don't like normal body fat everyone has! Jeongin please-" the older sobbed "I love and care for you that's why I don't want you doing this. Please go back to the healthy way you were before because I dont like seeing your bones!"

"You're not at a healthy weight right now, please Innie, understand where I'm coming from!" The older yelled at the white haired boy who watched his boyfriend cry with guilt rising in him.

Maybe Chan didn't want him so skinny but he liked his body that way. Chan really disapproved of the surprise the younger prepared and this made Jeongin look at the ground.

He never prepared good surprises for anyone huh? "Chan, I'm sorry. I didnt know you'd dislike my surprise so much. I'll just wear a sweater from now on so you won't have to see my body. Is that alright?"

Chan shook his head as a no. "Do I just stay home so you don't have to deal with me? I-I'll do it for you! I can see you hate me, please dont. I thought this would make you happy like it did me. I'm sorry, I'm not used to someone giving so much care and attention to me, so I didn't think you'd disapprove so much. I'm sorry."

Jeongin spoke before walking away from the older who immediately grabbed him and hugged him again. "Dont leave again."

"I missed you. I'll stop crying but please consider what I said, I just want you to be healthy" "I'm sorry. I should've known you weren't going to like my surprise. I just thought you'd compliment me for losing weight. I'm sorry, I was selfish"

Jeongin apologized as he let a few tears roll down his face. Chan kissed his boyfriend before speaking "it's alright. I'm sorry for reacting the way I did, let's move on okay?"

"Are you sure you dont want me to leave" "stay with me, we can cuddle if you'd like or we could play video games, your choice just please dont leave"

Jeongin nodded and sat down on the couch, Chan following after he wiped his tears away.

The couple ended up talking about random things and cuddling for a while, causing Jeongin to get sleepy and fall asleep facing Chan's chest.