~don't be nervous~

Y/N POV:
I had decided to go for this role long before I knew that the Gwendoline Christie was going to be my costar.
Today I was told. I was sat with my sister, Olivia, and we both audibly squealed. I squealed Because I would be working with the goddess that is Gwendoline Christie and well Olivia was squealing because I was. My sister is 2 years younger than me and literally the complete opposite to what I am. Well I was a tomboy and she is into boys. Through out our lives the two of use have been through some shit. But no matter what we stuck by each other's side. We both achieved our dreams. Olivia is a well respected lawyer and I'm proud of her. Our grandad always told us that we just had to put our minds to something and stick with it and we would go far. We are so glad that we listen to him. We both got abandoned by our mother. She decided that her relationships were more important than her daughter's. We have healed from the experience.
Olivia's phone started to ring.
"Olivia y/l/n, what can I help you with?"
My sister always answered the phone the exact same way no matter who was calling. She began to hum in response to whatever was being said in the conversation.
"I will be there right away." She finally spoke and with that she ended the call.
"I'm so sorry sis I got to go. Work wants me to help out with a case. But I'm ever so proud of you for getting the part!" She hugged me before she left and I thanked her.
I cannot believe that this is happening and I start work in a week. All the hard work that I have put in has paid off. I turned to the picture frame that contained a small photo of my grandad, my sister and myself. Placing a soft kiss on the head of my grandad secretly wishing that he was here to see me flourish in the way that I am. My phone began to buzz in my back pocket and I was confused as to who was calling until I answered it and heard a slightly familiar voice.
"Hello lovely, this is Gwendoline Christie I just wanted to give you a call before we start working together. I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me one day so that we can get to know each other. What do you say?" I just sat there in silence some what stunned as to how she had my number.
"Hello? Lovely are you there?" She questioned with a worried tone.
Shit shit! Y/n say something you idiot!
"Hi Gwen, yes sorry. I was just a little surprised that you have my number. I would love to meet you for lunch! What day were you thinking?" I finally responded.
"How about tomorrow at the glassmaker?" She questioned.
The place that I used to work? Surely she doesn't know that place?
"Yes that would be lovely. What time?"
I paused.
"Surely you don't mean the glassmaker in nailsea?" I questioned just to be sure.
"Yes that very one!" Gwen answered.
We finished up the conversation and like an idiot I just sat smiling to myself.
Then it set in that I had to find an outfit for tomorrow so I ran upstairs to my room and began to rummage around my wardrobe. I rummaged until I finally found a smart yet comfortable outfit for me to wear.

I hung it on the back of my bedroom door ready for tomorrow

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I hung it on the back of my bedroom door ready for tomorrow. Exhausted from all the excitement I decided to order some food and go to bed setting myself an alarm for 9am so that I would have enough time to get ready and leave on time.