~a drink or two~

Y/N Pov:
The blaring of my alarm startled me awake. I am so excited for today. Wanting to get ready I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to jump into the shower. In no time at all I was ready. I was early but I was so excited that I didn't care. I sat my self at the bar and bought a drink. The door opened and I saw a familiar face. Not the face of Gwen but however the face of my mother and not to far behind her, her boyfriend. She looked me straight in the eye and recognised me. I looked down at my drink hoping that she wouldn't come over. But knowing my luck she headed straight towards me.
"Well look who it is. My daughter." She exclaimed.
"Hello mother." I replied
"What you doing here then?" She asked.
"Why do you need to know? Not that it is any of your business but I'm meeting a work colleague." I replied again.
"Oooo someone is popular!" She said sarcastically.
Just in time Gwen had come along and saved me from my mother. My mother wondered off thankfully.
"Thank you Gwen. That was my mother let's just say I don't have the best relationship with her. In fact I don't."
Gwen just gave me an understanding grin.
"I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened between you two?" Gwen asked.
"She kicked me out when I was 17 so I had to live with a mate for a year until I was able to get my own place." I said with a tear in my eye. I just wanted to drink away this feeling so I downed my drink and ordered another. Gwen grabbed my hand making me look at her.
"That isn't the way. Has this always been your solution?"
I looked down at our hands and shook my head.
"No but I don't want to get into it."
She understood and stopped pushing.
The alcohol was hitting me and I started to feel a little cocky. I slipped my hand out of hers and slid it down on to her thigh. It just rested there. I looked at her and she seemed to be blushing ever so slightly.
Gwendoline Christie was blushing about something I did? Damn. Unless she is uncomfortable? Shit shit. No. I lifted my hand and placed it back to the glass of my drink.
"So... what are you thinking of getting to eat?" I asked wanting to move on from the situation.
"Well you seem to know this place. What do you suggest?" She responded.
"Personally I like the pizzas. They're made by hand." I wasn't lying. They are good.
"Well then let's get a pizza to share"
Share? She wants to share with me?
"Perfect! What topping do you want?"
I wanted her to decide because if I decide we would be here until midnight.
"I mean we can't go wrong with a pepperoni pizza."
She was right. All the people that I worked with were still here. I went to order. My old work best friend was at the till. Rayna. She recognised me and walked round the bar to hug me.
"Omg Y/N! It's been so long! How are you?" She practically screamed at me.
"I have been good! I have a new acting job. I can't tell you too much but I working with Gwendoline Christie."
"Wait really?!?" I Couldn't tell if she was surprised or excited.
"Would I lie to you Ray?"
I asked already knowing the answer.
"That is true. Anyway what can I get you?" She asked returning to work.
"Can I get a large pepperoni pizza?"
She put the order through but I noticed that she put it through on with my old employee discount.
"Shhh" she gestured for me to keep it a secret. I just giggled. I finish paying and returned to my seat next to Gwen.

A/N~ I hope that you enjoyed this one.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for what you want to happen.
Love you all x