chapter 5 (Alex X yuri 🍋)

Before the story starts, if you guys don't want to read this chapter then that's ok, you can skip it 😅 anyways let's get this story started.

Yuri was in a mood and doesn't know if she was ready or not to have sex with Alex, so she decided to do it now, she strips and puts her pink lingerie on and she waits patiently for Alex, after Alex is done watching the movie with Daniel and Jason he was in and saw Yuri, he starts blushing. "Aw what's wrong sexy~," Yuri said while showing her boobs to Alex. "You can touch them if you like to~," Yuri said. Alex decided to grab one of her boobs then Yuri started moaning, Alex stopped and blushed red. "Too hot for you?~" Yuri teased. "You're lucky that I brought protection with me~," Alex said while he brought the condom out, Yuri smirked and wraps her arms around his neck, and looked at each other, and then they kissed, while they're kissing each other Alex gripped her boobs softly and Yuri moaned softly, Alex takes her bra off and Yuri blushed after he takes her bra off he grips her boobs again and she moans, Alex breaks the kiss and he starts kissing her neck and Yuri moaned "Yes, just like that daddy~," Yuri said while moaning Alex still kissing her neck and rubs her cilt softly Yuri still moaning and blushed. After Alex finished kissing her neck, he starts licking and biting her nipples and Yuri starts to moan loudly, Alex starts to suck her nipples while Yuri still moaning, after Alex stopped sucking her nipples he kisses her body down to her wet cilt, he takes her panties off and rubs her wet cilt, Yuri moaned and Alex starts to lick her cilt and Yuri began to moan loudly and Alex covers her mouth. "We can't be loud," Alex said. "I'm sorry sweetie~," Yuri said. And then Yuri covers her mouth with a pillow while moaning and Alex continues to suck her cilt, and then he stops and takes his clothes off and he opens a condom and puts it in his cock and puts it in her cilt, Yuri started moaning Alex whispered her ear "will you ride on me?~" Alex asked. Yuri nodded and she gets on top of him and starts moving up and down, Alex started panting and Yuri started moaning, Yuri went faster, and Alex kisses yuri while she was riding on him, yuri kisses back and she went faster, Alex and yuri is ready to cum and they both cum, Yuri gets up and lays down on the bed, Alex takes the condom off, throws it away and started panting, Yuri cuddles Alex, Alex cuddles back and kisses her forehead head, "I love you" Yuri said. "I love you too," Alex said. They both cuddled and went to sleep while they were both nude.