𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ

^ outfit above ^

꧁🄿2|🄲31꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥❩

REBEKAH AND ALEC WATCHED EACH OTHER CLOSELY WHILE THE OTHERS IN THE FIELD WERE SILENT

REBEKAH AND ALEC WATCHED EACH OTHER CLOSELY WHILE THE OTHERS IN THE FIELD WERE SILENT. The wolves had bunched up together, each on high alert as they kept their gazes on the newcomers.

Leah was beside Rebekah, ears flat against her head and hackles raised in a snarl. She wasn't about to let Alec take Rebekah away - especially if Rebekah didn't wish to go. The shifter kept her steely gaze locked on the red-eyed vampire and Alec did the same when he noticed the wolf had seemed to wrap herself around Rebekah.

"Easy, Leah - he isn't gonna hurt me." Rebekah told the wolf, who merely snarled in response. "She isn't a child of the moon-" The youngest Cullen started off and Demetri narrowed his gaze as he flicked a lit match onto the remains of the newborns.

"Obviously. It's broad daylight and she is in wolf form - all of them are." Demetri scoffed as he dusted his cloak off.

Felix slung his cloak on as well, grimacing at the tears in the garment. "Plus a real werewolf would have already attacked us by now." The giant informed them as he ripped off the clock - glaring at the destroyed piece of clothing. "Damnit. I just go this one."

"And now it's useless." Demetri tutted as he took the clock from Felix - only to throw it in the fire.

"Leah? I can handle him." Rebekah turned her attention back to her friend, and after a second, the wolf slowly walked away from her imprint - choosing to stand beside Seth. "You owe me an explanation."

"As do you." Alec shot back and Rebekah's eyed widened.

"Oh really, you egotistical maniac!?" Rebekah growled and Emmett whistled lowly.

"Ten bucks says she yeets him into a tree." Her brother whispered to Felix.

The giant thought it over. "You're on."

"You didn't think to tell me about your little wolf friends? Rebekah, they are dangerous!" Alec gestured to the wolves, who looked offended and Paul growled lowly before Sam silenced him.