Lucy Robbins

LUCY:

Lucy couldn't believe she was on Pandora. 

Her whole life on Earth was spent dreaming of Pandora. And she was one of the elite few, privileged enough to make that dream come true.

Her mother, Shiloh Robbins, was one of the wealthiest people on Earth. She sponsored this mission to study the available resources on Pandora that can make a difference on Earth.

Her older brother, Drakko Robbins, was the one leading the mission in Pandora. He wanted to prove himself to their mother so she'd trust him with more of their family business.

Lucy wasn't as obsessed with money or the Trillion dollar Robbins empire. In a way, she was grateful to Drakko for being the first born, for taking all the family burdens, for being the perfect golden child so she doesn't have to. This way she can be the free spirit without worries.

Pandora was breathtakingly beautiful and she made her own mission to explore as much of it as possible for these 6 months she'd reside here.

She even had an avatar body so she could really immerse in the experience. But the team of bodyguards that followed her everywhere were a nuisance. Not to mention 90% of the time her brother forced her to stay in the ugly Human Compounds, so much for exploring nature.

The forest called to her every day and every day she was forbidden from venturing into it because it was "dangerous".

She rolled her eyes as she listened to her brother talking about how the Na'vi were uncivilised, violent and illogical creatures. She was just trying to eat her breakfast, did he really have to ruin her day first thing in the morning?

She disagreed with her brother from the bottom of her heart, they've too many arguments about this already. She could never think less of the Na'vi, not when they coexisted peacefully with other species and preserved their planet so well, while humans destroyed Earth.

Self awareness and empathy wasn't one of Drakko's forte.

Lucy couldn't finish her cereals quick enough. She went to the lab and got into her pod as soon as she could.

Being into her Avatar body was a whole new experience on its own. "It feels right" was the only way she could think to describe it.

Lucy personalised her own avatar to be 8ft tall, lean and with long white hair. Today she was wearing a custom made white sundress and combat boots. She had a gun and a knife on her waistband.

Now was the time to ditch the useless human bodyguards and go on a real adventure. They always got in the way of fun.

She managed to get into the forest after sneaking out of the Compound. 

Pandora was truly so much more than she imagined. The forest was alive with hundreds of different coloured plants, fruits and vegetation of different sizes, textures, shapes and smells.

She felt oddly at home here. Like life is supposed to happen here.

Lucy couldn't control the huge grin on her face while touching everything in her path.

Then she heard a loud roar behind her and knew she was in trouble. Her instincts told her to run in the opposite direction.

After putting enough distance between herself and that noise, she felt calm again.

Lucy explored her surroundings for hours before she heard a voice in the distance. She was thrilled to see a Na'vi.

It seemed to be a male Na'vi about 9ft tall who was speaking to his Ikran. She had never seen a Na'vi in person before, nor an Ikran.