Not Your Happy Author :(

My mom has been mad about what my bestfriend hurting me in some kind of way ... but I think what my bestfriend was only doing it for fun , until I found her happiness with my old girl bestfriend and her other friend.

I thought about how to get her attention but she notices me less and her mood swings worry me alot , I don't know what came up to me I just talked to her and always comfort her when she's crying I'm trying my best to be the bestest friend in the world but I think its just not working.

I started crying every night worrying if I should end our friendship or not because she treats me like nothing , our friendship started inthe year of 2020 during online classes honestly we were a trio me , my girl bestfriend , and my boy bestfriend.

I fell inlove with my gbf , but she fell inlove with my bbf so I just started to ship them until the year 2022 came there was an incident that came up to them that's when things started going down they broke up their relationship wasn't official yet.

Well I'm still friends with my bbf but me and my gbf started to distance each other , well honestly I feel sad not being around her anymore she's cold not like the last year I met her.

I don't know what to say about this situation , and I'm sorry I'm saying it all in wattpad

I'm sorry for the unexpected chapter of me saying this all out on wattpad . I'm sorry again dear reader
                               - your dear author hannah