Chapter 1: 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝o

(Y/n's POV)
Today was the last day of my final exams. Phew, finally they're over. I've studied hard enough to be assured that I passed at least half of my subjects! Hm, I should get a reward for myself.. maybe some strawberry cheesecake.

I walk out of the school towards a small cake shop across the street and go inside just to see a big line of people there.

As I wait, I see many people buying strawberry cheesecakes. I hope they don't get emptied until it's my turn. After almost 10min I watch as someone buys the last piece of the cake. UGHH why?!

Now there's only one piece of normal cheesecake left.

(???'s POV)
I'm the next one in the line as I see the person who was in front of me leave with some strawberry cheesecake. I feel relieved to see that there's one last piece of the normal cheesecake left.

But as I'm about to order it, I hear someone behind me say "Excuse me, sir?"

I turn around to see a gorgeous pretty girl standing and looking at me. Suddenly the time slows down and everything around us feels like it's slo-mo.

I hear her saying something but I'm not listening because of how beautiful she is. I want to know more about her. How can she be this pretty? Impossible..

"Hello are you listening? Excuse me? Hello?" I snap out of trance to see her looking at me confused. I feel my cheeks tense up. "O-oh sorry, what were you saying again?"

"Are you buying that last piece of cheesecake? I really want it can I have it? I'll even pay you!

"Oh sure, i-it's fine you don't have to pay me.." I say. "Omg, thank you so much!" She smiles at me brightly. She's so cute. I smile back as she pays and walks out of the store.

"Excuse me, are you still buying anything or what?" The woman at the counter said annoyed.

"Oh, yeah I'll just take some apple pie."

(Y/n's POV)
I quickly walk out of the cake shop, and shortly stop at a neighboring store to look at my reflection in the window.

Hm, is there really nothing in my face? Then why was he staring at me for so long? Weirdo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐇𝐢𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞~