PART 1

I heard a lot of worried noises. My classmates were crying, furious and worried. I see, it is the legendary 'classroom reincarnation is it? Well then, let see how this story plays out.

If someone were to be reading my mind right now they would most likely be surprised at how easily I have accepted my situation. Or rather analyzed my situation very quickly.

For the former, there is nothing I can do about the current situation right now. Instead of wailing in shock and fear like my classmates, it is much more logical and efficient to accept the current situation and figure out how to deal with it.

For the latter, I am proud to say that I am a true 'MAN OF CULTURE' who has watched over 100 anime, read over 1000 manga and light novel. Of course, this is not including the 50,107++ fanfiction that I have read.

Obviously, it is a simple matter for me to recognize when a reincarnation novel begins.

That and the fact that there was something like a magical circle that was surrounding all of my classmates and soldiers who were wearing armor likely found in Europe during the middle ages and an extremely old man dressed as a sorcerer with a magic stick.

Fortunately or unfortunately, our world does not have the technology to transport a random classroom in a random school to some other dark cave in the middle of who knows where all  within the speed of an elongated flash.

Whoops it seems that the old man has started to speak. Well, imaginary person who is reading my mind, you will probably wonder why the old man took so long to speak. Well, it isn't that the old man took long to speak, it's just that I think a little fast. It is something I am proud about as it proves that my existence is higher than what you would find in the norm, but it also makes the world boring.

For that reason, I act like there is someone reading my thoughts and relay my opinions to the imaginary 'them'. Kind of like a diary. And every time something major or interesting happens, I make a new imaginary 'it' like I am replacing my old diary which has finished with a new one that I bought.

I think that being isekaied to another world is the most interesting thing that has happened to me so far, therefore congratulations 'person'. You are created to witness the most interesting even of my life as of yet.

It definitely isn't because I don't have any friends. Yup definitely not the reason.

Anyways, calling you imaginary 'person' would be a little tiring. Instead why don't I call you something simpler hmm??

Something like 'reader' would do wont it? Yes I think reader it is.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I have no idea what to say. I am a new author completely new to writing and this is my first ever work. I hope you will like it.

I tried to create something new and different and though it doesn't seem like it in the first chapter, this mc and the story will be different from a normal isekai.

Any and all criticism is accepted. Please tell me where to improve and encourage me if you want me continuing this book.

Also, if you have any suggestions for the book title, I will definitely think about it as well as appreciate it.

Anyhow please support this book

Peace.

AUTHOR OUT