Chapter 5

Hanbyul and miss Choi entered the restaurant private room. Hanbyul just wore a hoodie and jeans so that it could hide her bruises easily. She was still finding it difficult to walk but still came or else would be locked into basement .

Mr Kim- *stood up and kissed miss choi* how are you honey

Miss Choi- I am fine baby ho-

Before she could say anything mr Kim went and hugged hanbyul . took her hand made her sit beside him.

Mr Kim- how are you byul. How was school??

Hanbyul- *smile and said softly* I am fine dad. My school was good. How was your work today.

Mr Kim- my work was good today byul .

J hope- dad we are also here

Mr Kim- I know now don't be jealous

Miss Choi- enough of talks  now let's eat

The dinner was already ordered and placed on the table . Miss choi took a plate and placed some rice and some side dish and gave it to hanbyul.

Miss choi- I know you are not feeling well but at least eat this much *concenred  voice* at least for your mom please.

Mr Kim- what happened to hanbyul??

Miss Choi- well she came from school and throwed up and was feeling dizzy.

Mr kim- are you okay now byul

Hanbyul just nodded as she knows her mother deeds. On the other side BTS didn't liked the way mr kim and miss Choi were caring for hanbyul

After the dinner mr Kim and Choi left the siblings alone . For BTS it was good as they can threaten hanbyul meanwhile she just looked down being scared of their death stare.

Jimin- are feeling okay hanbyul

Hanbyul just nodded still looking down . Taehyung was irritated he stood up and grabbed her hair and made her look at them.
At this point hanbyul was scared and had tears in her eyes.

Taehyung-whenever we speak to you need to look up and we need words okay

Suga- anyway we can't stop this wedding. So there are some rules you need to follow.
1- you need to answer in words.
2- no lie
3- respect goes either ways give respect and take respect
4- no need to enter in our business
5- you are not allowed to anywhere without our concern
6- there is no need to say everyone that you are our sister
Understood

Hanbyul nodded
Taehyung grabbed her hair even harder

Jin- words! we need words

Hanbyul- y-yes sir

Taehyung pulled her and whispered . "Welcome to hell" . And left her forcefully which caused her chair to loose its balance and she fall down.

Jungkook- hyung how can she be our sister . She can't even sit

Everyone laughed at his statement. Hanbyul stood up and hung her head low was trying hard not to cry. Just then their parents entered.

Miss Choi- why are you guys laughing. Is there something funny then share with us.

Mr Kim- HANBYUL!! Your knee is bleeding.

Hanbyul - *shocked* no no dad it is the sauce which I dropped

Miss Choi- how many times I should say you hanbyul be careful

Hanbyul- sorry mom I will be careful from now on.

Namjoon- but taehyung you didn't pushed her that harshly right *whispered so that only BTS a could hear*

J hope - yes is she that sensitive

Jimin- then it will be very interesting to torture her

BTS smirked at her her and here hanbyul was scared to death.

Okay byeeeee