Harsh Feelings (Harry x Reader)

HARRY ROUTE - DAY 56
The day Teo was eliminated on MOM

I layed there on my couch having mixed emotions for what I just witnessed on the screen: Teo was eliminated??? I was in shock and disbelief. I quickly grabbed my phone that sat on the coffee table and saw a notification from PIU-PIU. Immediately tapping on it, it brought me to the chatroom that I go to everyday: my chatroom with Harry.
Even PIU-PIU was in shock.

"Found the one who gave a score of zero... it is... Harry..." PIU-PIU texts slowly.

My heart drops for Teo after seeing that, because I just know, no matter what he did on that stage, Harry would've always scored him a 0...
I clench my phone in anger, so much so that I feel i might even crack the screen. Harry hated Teo THAT much? Eliminating him even when he tried his hardest and in my opinion, did the best out of everyone??? Not that I was biased or anything...
I needed to talk to him. Ask him his reasons for ruining everything Teo wished for and worked for...even though I probably already know the answer...

A few hours later, I hear the door open, shoes being taken off and long, deep sigh.

(In this universe, you and Harry are pretty close friends and know each others addresses. You've also met face-to-face already)

I knew this would happen, and I was waiting for this to happen. Often times, after a stressful day of shooting, Harry comes over to my place just to chill and talk to me, but most of all just to try and avoid any other social interaction with anyone else for the rest of the day.

For the few hours I had before he came, I planned out everything in my head that I wanted to say to him. As I hear him coming up the stairs, I put my phone down and take a deep breath, preparing myself.

No longer in his horse mask, he enters the room I'm in and stands in the doorway. I catch his eyes and we look at each other.

"What's with that face?" he questions.

I stand up from the couch, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"And what's with that attitude?" he questions further.

I brush off his questions, move closer and burst out with mine, "What was that earlier? You shouldn't personalize business!"

He looks at me with his blank stare.

"Oh, you must be talking about Teo."
"Who else would I be talking about?" i scoff back.

"Well if you must know... i made a mistake."

I scoff, yeah right. What a mistake that is: scoring someone you hate a 0 on an elimination show was just a "mistake". How was I meant to believe that?

"A mistake?! You know what you've just done? I know you don't normally think about other people's feeling but I just want to let you know that your actions hurt other people," I scold him, while he doesn't say one word.

"Teo could have had a future in the show! But no, you take away all his opportunities just because what? he's 'too passionate for his own good?' You're being so unfair!"

"Why do you even care? It's not like you know him or even know how he's feeling. For all I know, he should be grateful he got eliminated so early and-"

"Well it doesnt matter if I know him or not! Because I know you! And people that act like you!" I quickly cut him off. "You take advantage of the situation and let's be honest here: you dont give one damn about Teo, so dont even say he should be grateful for something YOU did. Again! I have to tell you this again!
You. don't. care. about. others'. feelings.
I can say this, because I've experienced it from you!"