✦ My love ✦

Y/n y/l/n, girlfriend of Angelina Jolie, has been having a rough night

She came home very late cause of her boss, she didn't even have time to sleep.

Y/N gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth, she her tooth brush and her toothpaste. She applied the toothpaste on her toothbrush and started brushing.

When she was done, she got out of the bathroom. She got into her closet and searched for clothes.

She stared at someone on her bed, Angelina Jolie. Her beautiful girlfriend, sleeping like a peaceful angel.

She was so lucky to have her.

————

Y/n got down stairs and went to the kitchen to prepare food, while she was setting everything up.

Angelina came downstairs, she saw Y/n and a smile came in her face. She goes towards Y/n and puts her bare chest on Y/n, wrapping her arms on her waist.

“Good morning, my love.” Angelina greeting. She gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Y/n didn't get scared, she knew Angelina was here, she heard her footsteps.

“Good morning, Angelina.” Y/n says with a tired voice.

Angelina frowns at that, she has never heard Y/n tired. The only time she got tired was when they had an interview at night.

“Are you alright darling?” Angelina asks, worried about her tired girlfriend.

“Ye I'm alright, just tired.” Y/n replies, smiling at Angelina.

Angelina smiles back at her Y/n, she looks at what she is doing and frowns again. “I think you should take a break, darling. You have eye bags under your eyes, and your voice is raspy” She told Y/n.

Y/n's eyes widened, “Are you sure? You know I'm fine making dinner, if you need he-”

“Yes I'm sure Y/n” Angelina said, interrupting. “Now go one, gets some sleep. I will do the rest” Angelina said.

Y/n smiles widely at Angelina, she places both of her hands on Angelina's cheeck and gives her a passionate kiss.

“Thank you so much Angelina, love you” Y/n says.

“I love you too, my love