✦ Mine ✦

Mine - Y/n x Angelina Jolie
Highschool AU

Y/n y/l/n, the popular girl, is a lesbian. They're were rumours going around the school. And the fact that she came out made the school shake.

Angelina Jolie, the freak, had a crush on Y/n. She always wanted to be with her, to have her. But Y/n had a boyfriend, and she never got the chance. But, after the news about Y/n being a lesbian. She has been so happy, her (ex) boyfriend was a dick anyway.

————

Y/n had an argument with her (ex) boyfriend, it was fucking shocking for the whole school. Expect Angelina, she was not shocked, but glad. Glad that she could finally have a chance Y/n.

Y/n checks if their is Anny one in the hall, but no. Y/n was trying to find her book in her locker, once she found it. She closed the locker, and Angelina was there.

Y/n jumped a little, once she saw Angelina. She gave a sight.

"Jesus fucking Christ Angelina, you scared the living hell out of me. What do you want?" Y/n said.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you if you were okay. You know, with your boyfriend." Angelina said with an annoyed voice at the end.

"Oh, um. Yeah, yeah I'm alright. Thank you for asking." Y/n said while blushing.

Angelina saw the blush, she smirked and started to tease Y/n.

"So, I hear that you were a lesbian." Angelina said.

Y/n let out a tired sigh, "Yeah, I am. Do you have a problem with that." Y/n asks with a cold voice

"No, I don't. I'm actually glad." Angelina said with a smirk on her face.

"Glad? What do you mean by that?" Y/n said with a confused voice.

You see, Y/n had a crush on Angelina for a long time. But after the day she had a boyfriend, she friend to shove those feelings down.

"What I mean, is that. You can finally be mine" Angelina said the last word with a whisper.

"Y-Yours?" Y/n asks while blushing.

"Yes, mine. Your (ex) boyfriend was a fucking dickhead, he stole what belongs to me. And it was you, you Y/n. I've always had a crush on you, but was to scared to get rejected" Angelina said with a soft voice.

"Are you saying that you love me" Y/n says

"Yes, Y/n. I'm in love with you, you belong to me. Your mine" Angelina said, she grabbed Y/n's cheek and kisses her on the lips with so much passion.

Angelina stops the kiss and looks at Y/n with love in her eyes.

"Mine"

Angelina Jolie ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara