💎[.School Time with Leo.]📰 [TW: BLOOD + ABUSE]

Leo's POV --

I would enter the tall building, kind of nervous. I was wondering if my bully, Giovanni would show up any minute to just to ruin my life. Yes, I do get bullied for a reason. Everyday I get called a softie, for not dressing exactly like a boy, but I barely care. I just minded my own business as I walked over to my locker, but before I placed my bag in the locker, I un-zipped my bag and looked through if I had all the stuff that I needed. My time schedule, my pencilcase,my notebook that mama got me for my birthday, notepad of reminders and my Spanish homework. I zipped my bag like it was and then shoved it into my locker. I turn to my right side which I get startled from-- Oh. Him.

End of Leo's POV--

''Well, Well, Well. Isn't it Lenient Leo?'' Giovanni chuckled, crossing his arms. ''What do you want from me. I'm trying to mind my own business.'' Leo said back, glaring at Giovanni in the eyes. ''And first of all, I'm not Lenient.'' [A/N: Lenient is basically a synoym for softie] Leo said with a angry tone. ''Careful, stay away he's gonna get vicious.'' Giovanni chuckled loudly. ''Go away! Im trying to have a great day without you sticking in it.'' Leo pushed away Giovanni away from him. Giovanni would out of anger push Leo to the ground, where he bashed his head against the floor. ''Don't touch me you softie.'' Giovanni snickered at the boy on the floor. ''I'm not a softie!'' Leo stood up from the floor and pushed Giovanni back. A couple of children noticed the two pushing eachother and argueing, soon, people were spreading the word that a fight was gonna happen. ''Fight! Fight!'' The crowd chanted in the halls, giving them space to actually fight. ''Heh, Scared to fight? Softie.'' Giovanni pushed Leo so he would bash his head against a locker. ''I don't wanna fight.'' Leo said . Giovanni wouldn't listen and kick Leo's leg several times. ''STOP!'' Leo shouted, But Giovanni still continued. Leo would stand up and push Giovanni atleast 2 metres away from Leo , then he would open his locker and grab his bag, then close it. ''Fight is what you want. A fight is what you are gonna get.'' Leo said, charging at Giovanni and hitting him in the face with the bag- the zipper cutting his cheek. ''...'' Giovanni started to get teary eyes. ''cOmE oN aNd fIgHt mE wImP-'' Leo said , mimicking Giovanni's voice.

Giovanni cried into his knees, as droplets of blood went on his jeans. A teacher came in the middle of the crowd, and boy, she was furious. ''GIOVANNI EVANS, LEO LERIO , TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. '' The teacher yelled, the crowd just laughing.

The boys sat quiet in the office. ''Im calling your parents.'' The principal, disappointed said. "He started it-"  Giovanni said, pointing his finger at Leo. " I don't care who started it, you both were violating the school rules ."  The principal said back, dialing the numbers on the old fashioned phone. 

Time skip—
Giovanni would death stare at Leo, as Leo just minded his own business, he knew his mum would come any moment. Soon, the door opened- making a loud creak sound. "Hello." Giovanni's mum would whisper , smiling. "Please take a seat Miss Evans." The principal said , printing out some kind of paperwork. Miss Evans listened, she walked over to a seat next to Giovanni and sat down. The door was open again, and it turned out to be Leo's Mum. "Please take a seat Mrs Lerio." The principal said, taking out the paperwork. Bri would walk over to Leo and sit down next to him. "Right, so your child- has been violating the school rules for fighting." The principal put away the paperwork into a drawer and look at the two mothers. "My child wouldn't do such a thing!" Miss Evans replied , hugging Giovanni. "Actually, he would, Miss Evans. Everyday my child comes after school crying saying he got bullied, by that exact name and description, oh and. Do you by any chance have security cameras to check?" Bri said, smiling. "Hm, good thinking Mrs Lerio." The principal would spin his chair to the left and secure the footage . "Where did this happen?"  The principal ask in concern. "Near the lockers at the entrance." Leo answered . "Thank you." The principal said, watching the footage.
Time skip of watching it—
"So, Giovanni was the one that was pressuring Leo to fight in the first place ." The principal said, looking at the family disappointed . "I know my son wouldn't do anything either. My child is the most energtic person you will ever meet if you come visit it my home." Bri said , holding Leo's hand. "However, your sons are both suspended for violating and yet causing injuries in the school, for a week."  The principal said. "But my son needs edu-" Miss Evans got interrupted . " No, if they violate rules that's really not education."  The principal said back.
The two parents would walk with their sons out of the tall building, where there was a lot of empty space in the entrance gate. "Hey- Miss Evans.." Bri would grab her purse from her shoulder and hold it behind her. "Oh, Hello ." Miss Evans said back, rolling her eyes. Bri would quick as flash bash her purse in Miss Evan's face. "Let your son hurt my son, and your eye is next." Bri threatened , grabbing Leo's hand to go home.

At home—
"Why back so early?" Carlos said laying down on the sofa. " He got suspended.." Bri said, hugging Leo to her arms and worried. " HE WHAT. " Carlos yelled, jumping out the couch .
"He got involved into a fight.." Bri said, slowly stepping back. "Oh, I'll give him a fight." Carlos grabbed Leo by the arm with a hard grip. " CARLOS- LET HIM GO!" Bri shouted at the father. But it was to late, Carlos slapped Leo in the face and dropped him down the floor. " . . ." Bri stood there crying. "It's what he gets. " Carlos said, clenching his fist. Bri would run to Leo, hugging him while he was crying, slowly a bruise was growing on his cheek. Carlos walked away in anger to the kitchen . " Don't worry dear.. I promise I'll keep you safe no matter what.