[Cp.1]

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

When they all arrived at the forest where the unconscious people were,some of them got shocked.Are they seeing anything?

Yes,It was a bunch of kids.

Senku,Taiju,Tsukasa,Ukyo,and Yuzuriha were really in shock.Why?Heck, because the kind of clothes the kids are wearing are like those from the modern era.I mean,a costume?

"These people,are they from the modern world?How?" Yuzuriha Ogawa also one of Senku friend from high school as well as Taiju.

"I'm one billion percent sure it is from the modern world" Senku said.

"Ara~Look at the clothes,I'm sure these people were indeed modern people.I mean, aren't the kind of costume were cosplay?hm~" Gen said, checking the
lying people closely.

"Huh? Cosplay?What is that?" Kohaku asking,a bit curious.

"Baaaad!This is bad! It look so cool!" Chrome said, excitedly.

"They are all boys" Ukyo Saionji said.

They were all talking and curious about the kids, while Senku wast still in his thoughts, thinking deeply about the possibility of scientific theory.

'Not a petrification light but something else.What was it?' Senku thought.

Not long after that, they heard someone voice, it's groaning.

"Ughh..." One of the 'boys' said,as they all immediately prepared in fighting position just in case it's an enemy.

They saw the 'boy' wake up and look at them.

"Huh?" The 'boy' said.

It's none other than Ken Chizuko,who actually is a girl.

❁ ════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

[Ken Chizuko POV:]

I knew I got hit by a bright light as soon as I and my friends wanted to go back to our dorm.

The second I knew,I felt like I was floating .This is not a Uraraka-chan quirk isn't?After that,all I saw was black.

"Ughh," I groaned, slowly trying to open my eyes.

I am sure I feel like I got dumped somewhere because I can feel my back is hurt.Not just that,I also heard some people's voices as if they were talking about...us?Wait, does it mean I'm not alone?

I looked around and saw my friends Izuku, Kaminari and Kiri-kun lying on the ground, still unconscious.

I can hear the people's movements, they're ready to fight?Are they thinking of us as threaten?

"Huh?" I fix my eyesight and now I can see those people clearly.

My eyes locked with a person that have a pair of crimson eyes meet mine who's having the same colour.We staring at each other for a second.

The man who's staring at me have a white hair standing up with the end tips of green colour.I thought he was cabbages for a second.

I observed his appearance, he's wearing some kind of dress? Because I didn't see any pants.In colour of cream and a symbol that written 'E=MC²'.