S5 EP 20 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 2

season five, episode 20

"The Final Advisory" PT 2

Noon hadn't struck and Dalvin and K-Ci walked into the room, on a mission to catch everyone's attention.

"Somebody's pregnant!" K-Ci blurted, causing the girls to all share glances amongst each other.

"....what—" DeVante and JoJo said simultaneously with senses of slight panic.

"Dalvin was dreamin' 'bout fish which could only mean one thing—one of y'all is pregnant!" K-Ci explained as Dalvin nodded.

Sharae rolled her eyes. "Shut up, K-Ci. Maybe you're the one who's pregnant."

"Nah," Sonia shook her head. "He's too skinny to be pregnant."

"Well damn, we're sorry," Dalvin put his hands up. "You know what they say—dreams come true, so we thought it was a premonition. I guess not though. Imma head back to sleep," he went back upstairs.

"...I just wanted to apologize to everyone for allowing him to pull me into his nonsense," K-Ci unnecessarily announced, shamefully walking off.

A frustrated Dalvin sat at the soundboard, looking at Kass in the booth through the glass. "I think we should take a break from recording."

"Why?" She questioned. "I feel like I'm doing a good job."

"Well I'm not really feelin' this. I know talent and I don't really think you have it," he mumbled.

Kass took her headphones off, forcing a laugh. "What are you tryna say?"

"You can't sing."

"What?"

"You. Can't. Sing!" Dalvin repeated again. "You should just stick to what you're doing now cause you ain't gon' go far with a singing career. If you were to release a song, everyone would be clownin' me cause we go together. I don't wanna be embarrassed."

"Well guess what, Dalvin? You can't sing either," Kass shot back. "You talkin' 'bout being embarrassed, you wanna know what's embarrassing? Having a boyfriend who's name isn't even in the group name. Having a boyfriend who just stands there to look cute and tells people he's there to play the drums to be included. Having a boyfriend with stale eyebrows. Believe me, I can continue to go on, but the worst of all just might be having a boyfriend who doesn't believe in me!"

Dalvin shook his head, attempting to not let her words bother him. "You just sayin' that cause you're mad. I sing better than you, ten times better actually. I ain't gon' let your bitter attitude get to me, so just get out the booth so we can go."

Kass stormed out the recording booth, snatched her things up, and breezed past him. Dalvin couldn't do anything but laugh at her attitude, following behind her.

They traveled back to the house in silence not saying a word to each other. Similarly, they weren't the only couple who wasn't seeing eye to eye.

"What's her name?" Tanai asked, leaning against the counter.

DeVante looked at her for a split second before averting his attention elsewhere. "I don't know what you talkin' 'bout."