Chapter 9

"Oh boys" I laughed as I walked onto the stage "miss me?"

"More than you know" Adam said through gritted teeth.

"I know, I'm just that likeable" I smiled, tucking the folder under my arm.

"Exactly, I mean who would not love the great Kadie Kardashian" Adam replied

"Kadie Kardashian Stan actually and trust me I know, I mean look at you, you took at 7 hour flight just to see me!" I yelled with fake enthusiasm "aren't I just the best"

"Personally I think your a monster" Benjamin pipped up

"Well personally I prefer the term arrogant god but thank you anyway Benji" I smiled

"Kade honey I wouldn't provoke Benji right now" Adam smiled from across the stage as he sat on top of a storage box

"I'm about two seconds away" Benjamin said taking a few quick steps towards me.

Multiple red dots appeared on his forehead as he got closer

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Benji" I smiled "I have nearly a hundred security guards in this room who's only job is too keep me safe and out of danger. You being in here alone is already pushing it, so you can understand their eagerness to eliminate the one threat that faces my safety"

"You wouldn't, you'd be in prison for murder" Benjamin said, looking slightly outraged mixed with a little bit of panic

"I think Benjamin, your more aware than anyone else about the power I hold in those types of situations" I smiled again. I slowly turned around and walked over to the second platform of the stage and sat down "so what actually brings you both here, London especially considering your mother lives in wales"

"Can't we just pay our client a visit on her special night?" Adam said

"Give it up Adam. Kadie we know what you did"

"Be my wonderful, amazing self?"

"Break into our offices in LA"

"Oh yes, that"

"What did you see?" Adam asked

"Some cheap, tacky interior design" I shrugged

"Kadie I swear to god"

"Calm down, I didn't actually see anything ok. I tried to get in but your security stopped me and sent me back out"

"We literally saw you on the cctv from outside the building of you on the top floor"

"That's exactly what happened, I went to the top floor but some guy found me and sent me back down. I'm telling the truth, if I did actually see something don't you think I'd be holding it over your heads right now?"

"No cause that's not how you- "

"Anyway enough with the chit chat" I interrupted "I have a proposition for you" I said with a slight smile