Chapter 10

Peter was sitting at the table with his mother and his new sisters having dinner, he was telling them about his journey and all his jobs until he gets to the part where he was sent to Earth to be a Superhero. As they finish dinner, Peter helps Margaret with the dishes, the T.V turns on, and a voice comes from it.

Voice: My name is Raame. General of my world's military. I come from a world far from yours called Genesis. I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach you. For some time, your world has sheltered one of my citizens. I request that you return this individual to my custody. For reasons unknown, he has chosen to keep his existence a secret from you. He will have made efforts to blend in. He will look like you, but he is not one of you. To those of you who may know of his current location: the fate of your planet rests in your hands. To Paguk Maethrillian, I say this: surrender to me within the next forty-seven hours, or watch this world die along with its people.

The power is then cut off all over the world as Peter uses his senses Pick-up everyone panicking everywhere, looking for him, but they don't know that Paguk Maethrillian is his real name or what he looks like. Peter leaves the house to seek guidance from his old hometown. When Peter reaches the church, he's met with the local pastor.

Peter: Father? I wish for some guidance.

Father: Peter. What a surprise, how can I help you.

Peter: This Paguk Maethrillian, if he was here, what would you say to him due to the warning?

Father: Well, Peter, I would say, if he truly wished to help our world, then give himself up. Then maybe this military leader will leave us alone. Why? Do you know him?

Peter: No, no, I was just curious, that's all.

Father: Ah, I see. Anything else, I can help you with my child?

Peter: No. No, Sir, that's all I needed. Thank you.

Father: Anytime.

Peter leaves and goes to a secluded part of town and flies home to make a decision.