𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

"Aye, bae. You took yo meds?—" He walked out of his bathroom and frown at the fact Ares wasn't in sight but he was there a second ago.

"Fuck dis nigga go?" He uttered in confusion, him and Ares recently came back from getting Tae hair did which the younger decided to pay for out of his pockets.

Ares also took Tae took a arcade and they had a great time together, playing all the games and being competitive.

Ares said he wanted to watch a 'IronMan' but where he went?

Walking up to his bed once realizing something was laid out on his bed.

A black Tuxedo with Alexander McQueen shoes on the floor and black Chrome Hearts Shades that had to cost money, and beside the suit was an black envelope.

He picked the envelope up and opened it up and pulled the card out, Dazaí smirked at the card when he read the message on the back of the card.

ᴬᵁᴳᵁˢᵀ 𝟗
- 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐀𝐄

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

"Now, what da fuck?" He laughed before covering his face and laughing a bit more then finally getting dressed.

After ten minutes, Tae stood in the mirror and fixed his tie and flashed his smile to himself while flexing the AP Ares got for him, "I look goodd, on King David." He bragged on himself then picking up the cologne bottle and spraying it along his neck and his wrist.

He picked his Shades up and placed them on and slid his phone into his pocket then walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

He walked up the door and unlocked the door knob then swung the door open to see his lover and his best friend stood beside each other in the same suit as Tae and same Shades on their faces.