↳ INTRODUCTION.

WHEN YOU GO to an elite private school where a shitload of snobby rich kids attend, there were things that are expected of you. more specifically if you were the daughter to one of the most influential men in the country. lucy heartfilla is the daughter of said man, and it was to be expected that she would eventually be betrothed to her childhood friend, natsu. a pink haired jock who was all smiles and mischief. it was so anticipated that even natsu believed that he would be the one taking lucy's hand when the day came. regardless, lucy was in love with the dorky boy who sat in the back of the class.

sting wasn't 'popular' or even academically advanced; he was just normal. an ordinary teen just trying to pass through high school. he was at the private school only because playing some strings gave him a few perks. (ie. scholarship money) he never meant to catch the attention of the one and only, lucy heartfilla. a beauty who walked this dull earth. they had simply been partnered up together for a class project. and as they spent more and more time with one another, he was quickly swept off his feet by her glistening brown eyes and cherry red lips. there was no denying he liked her, he just assumed it was unrequited and would eventually pass, but fate had other plans when lucy had asked him to a date.

it was exactly one year since that soft, nervous whisper of 'yes, i'd love too' had been uttered from his lips. oh, sting knew. he knew he wanted to be by her side for the rest of his life. they were barely starting their senior year, and he had already bought her a promise ring. something that she could wear and look forward to when the day came that he could officially have her as his.

of course, with every love story and its rollercoaster of emotions and mishaps, sting and lucy would have to face a trial of tears and pain to ever even think of getting married. with the disapproval of lucy's father, natsu trying to win her heart, and a black haired boy attempting to win sting's. the determined blondes have a long way to go before graduation.

[ + ]
unedited.
i hope you guys enjoyed the introduction! so sorry it's late!
admin sam