Awakening

Yo new story about Naruto having a leveling system, hope you enjoy. Also sorry about other stories, for this one I atleast have 10 chapters ready to be published but after the second it will be with a gap for some comments.

---

"Normal Human Speech"
'Human Thinking'
"Bijuu/summon speaking or communicating"
'Bijuu/summon thinking'
Leveling stats and text

---

He was tricked, Mizuki tricked him to steal the forbiden scroll from the old mans office. Because of him Iruka died from protecting him. He discovered that the Kyuubi was sealed inside him. Now he is running away.

--- Flashback ---

Naruto was waiting for Mizuki to arrive, he suddenly heard someone yell "NARUTO, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?", when Naruto looked back it was Iruka.

Scratching his head cheepishly, Naruto said "Hi Iruka Sensei, are you here to mark my supplementary exam?"

'What does he mean by supplementary exam?' Iruka thought "Naruto, what do you mean?"

"Mizuki sensei told me to get this scroll and learn a jutsu to pass the genin exam"

Before Iruka could reply, Mizuki jumped into the clearing and stated "Give me the scroll Naruto"

Iruka interupted "Naruto, don't give Mizuki the scroll."

Naruto was confused of what he meant by it, Mizuki just wanted the scroll and kill the demon brat "Naruto did you wonder why people called you a demon brat?"

Confusion lased Naruto's face, Iruka said then "Mizuki don't, it is forbidden"

"Hahaha I am planning on leaving the village anyways, Naruto the Yondaime never killed the fox, he sealed it inside you!! You are the Kyuubi." After saying that a fuuma shuriken at Naruto.

Naruto froze, it started to make sense why the people of Konoha looked and behaved towards Naruto. All of the times he was beaten, kicked out of stores and shuned from his pears. He wanted to leave, the betrayal from his so called 'Jiji', of saying "Forgive them Naruto" and "I don't know", and finally knowing that when he recieved a beating from the people, they are let out the next day.

Iruka jumped infront of Naruto saying "Naruto you are not the kyuubi, but you are Naruto Uzumaki. I am sorry I couldn't do more but run." With the blood loss due to the shuriken stabbing him in the back he blacked out.

Naruto could see red, he thought that Iruka died, there was truely nothing in this village for him to stay at. In a split second decision he decided to do the shadow clone jutsu, creating over 100 shadow clones. Screaming "Mizuki, what you have done is unacceptable, kill him" Mizuki gulped and the beating started, after a minute Mizuki was dead. Naruto wanted to vomit, scream, his first kill, he didn't feel good about it but he had to run as Iruka said. He went to Iruka and said "Thank you for being my sensei Iruka, I know the anbu will be here soon but I need to leave. I will become stronger and find a happy place." With that he used as much speed as he could and escaped through the shadows.

--- Flashback end ---

He wanted to cry, but couldn't. It was morning now and running for several hours can even exhaust someone like him. Naruto didn't know how far he was but was far enough so hopefully they will lose track of him. Going though multiple rivers and creating shadow clones to misdirect others was some of the ways to lose others. He found a small cave and whilst realising that shadow clones can transfer memory so he created a couple to keep guard and fell into the world of unconsiousness.

--- A couple of hours later ---

Naruto woke up, he realised that no one was near him, but saw a message Do you want to be a player? Yes/No. He was confused, what should he do? He remembered a way to dispell genjutsu, so doing the handsign, it was still there. Going for the second method, he got his kunai and slashed his arm to see if it would break, it still didn't. But something at the back of his head was yelling for him to say yes. So he did "Yes".