Suna and exams

New chapter, I hope you will enjoy this chapter. It will mainly show everything what happened with Naruto in Suna.

---

"Normal Human Speech"
'Human Thinking'
"Bijuu/summon speaking or communicating"
'Bijuu/summon thinking'
Leveling stats and text

---

Naruto just passed around the fire country and is now heading to the village hidden in the sand, known by the name of Suna. It took him a month but he continued collecting bounties and helping people with medical needs. By now all villages had him on the collect list so they can have him in their forces. He wanted to unlock the 8 inner gates but knew it was dangerous.

The 8 inner gates; it is a double edge sword, it can be used to get an upper hand by releasing more chakra and for the human body to use more than 20% than it is already being used. The higher the level the longer you will need to recuparate. Luckily for you, you won't die when you open all gates but be bed ridden for a maximum of a month.
- Gate of opening
- Gate of healing
- Gate of life
- Gate of pain
- Gate of limit
- Gate of view 
- Gate of wonder
- Gate of death
To be able to open even one, you need one taijutsu style to be 100%.

So he started to push his taijutsu mainly, but still not ignoring the other parts. But during this month of travelling he concentrated on fuinjutsu. He is on level 5 now concentrating on barrier seals and detection seals.

When he arrived in the front gates of the Suna Village, the people infront asked why does he want to go inside. "I am Naruto Uzumaki, I wish to speak to the Kazekage about learning jutsu and I in return I can help out in the hospital."

Both of them froze, they knew him, he had his so called mark on the right shoulder. An A rank bordering S rank mercanery who doesn't belong to a village but also one of the top medics "YOUR THE RED FOX!" one of them yelled.

Naruto just bowed "Nice to meet you." After that they agreed and when Naruto entered the Kage tower he met up with with Rasa the current Kazekage. With a bow he addressed him "Hello Kazekage-sama"

Rasa knew of some of the abilities this young man had, even though he stayed in Snow for half a year, he knew this one was a powerful shinobi but especially a medic. He was still in shock about him coming here, "Hello, Naruto Uzumaki. To what do we owe a visit from you?"

"I would want to stay here and study my Wind element and the basics to puppetry."

"And what would you offer if we would agree to those terms." He didn't want anyone outside to know about how to control puppets but if he will give something in return it will be worth while.

"I am aware that Sand is currently on a decline financially so I would offer my serveces as a mercanery at a lower rate, and work at the hospital free of charge."

At the beginning Rasa frowned but later on became happier, having a person who is an expert in poisons especially removal and a medic who somehow trained to be up in the top ranks, he would be able to use him for that time. But then continued "I would also be able to train your son Gaara to use his bijuu power and from what I have gathered is that your son has a faulty seal that if fixed will maximise his potential, and if you are wondering if I can deal with a jinchuuriki" he made a chain appear from his hand, "this is a chakra chain, one of my abilities to absorb chakra which is especially helpful if a jinchuuriki is out of control."

Rasa froze "How do you know how to use the demons power?"

"It is simple, I am the container for the 9 tails", 'Sorry mum' he thought as an afterthought. Hitomi didn't mind it.