ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Two

chapter two

꒰⸝⸝₊ʚ third person pov ɞ ‧₊˚

⸝⸝₊ʚ third person pov ɞ ‧₊˚.

Later that day came time to teach the Sully children the ways of the water. You guys started them out by just seeing how they were in the water at first but seeing as they weren't the strongest swimmers nor could they hold their breath for even a minute...It didn't go so well.

When the Ole'eyktan said they would be like babies, boy was he not exaggerating.

So you, Aonung, Tsireya all decided that you guys would move on to teaching them how to ride the ilus.
You all swim to the shallow water at least waist deep to teach the lessons.

Tsireya who was standing next to you nudged you toward the group giving you a nod of encouragement.

You sigh and began to speak. "We will be teaching you guys how to ride an ilu."

You and Aonung look at each other before calling out to the ilu with a variety of clicks and yips of the mouth. "These are ilu" Aonung began gesturing to the creatures swimming around.

You smile petting the head of the ilu that was nudging your leg. "If you want to live here, You have to ride" you nod in agreement. In the corner of your eye, you see a group of familiar boys swim over to your group. You let out a sigh and silently roll your eyes. You knew why they came. They were only here to see them fail and laugh.