Chapter 1

Some of the scenes are not from the show. Sorry if there is any bad grammar this is my first story. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Third person  

"Su-Ho! Su-Ho! Wake up!" Cheong-san said while jumping on her bed. "Im up Im up. You can stop now" Su-Ho said. Get up me and On-jo will wait for you outside." Cheong-san said. Ill be out in 5 min." Su-Ho said. 

10 min later 

"Okay I'm ready" Su-Ho said. " I thought you said you were going to be ready in 5 min. what took you so long." On-Jo said. "Hey don't be mad me you should be mad at Cheong-san for jumping on my bed." Su-Ho said. "I told you not to jump on her bed Cheong-san." "She didn't want to get up I had no choice." Cheong-san said. "Stop arguing love birds we are almost late." Su-Ho said. 

At school

"Hey guys" Su-hyeok said. 

"Hey Su-hyeok" On-jo, Su-Ho, Cheong San said at the same time.  

Me and On-jo were walking together and she asked me a question. 

"Su-Ho later can you meet me on the roof." On-jo says 

"Okay sure" I say 

"We should get to class" On-jo said. 

When they got in class Su-hyeok and Su-Ho sat in their usual seats. Su-hyeok was talking to Cheong-san and the rest of the boys. Su-ho looked at the class president. Su-Ho always found interest in the prez . She would always ask her how her day was and how she is doing. 

Su-Ho got up from her seat and went to Nam-ra

Su-Ho pov 

"Hey prez how are you." I said. She looked up at me and said "Im fine" and looked back down. I wanted to say more to her but as I was going to say something the teacher came in "Everyone go to your seats." Ms Park said. I went back to my seat next to Su-hyeok.

 "What did you say to the prez." Su-hyeok said.

 "I was just asking how is she." I said. 

"Why are you always trying to talk to her. Wait do you have a crush on our class prez." 

"I dont" Su-Ho said. 

"ya okay." He says not convinced. 

"Put your phones in the box." Ms. Park says

Everyone hands their phones in. Then the teacher started to teach the lesson. 

Third person 

"Here, free form means the lacking in or unicumbered by." Ms park says "Does anyone want to answer it?" Nobody puts their hand up until Hee-su stands up . 

"Okay hee-su" ms park says. 

"I need to use the restroom." Hee-su says 

"Okay go" Ms park says 

Su-Ho pov 

I wasn't paying attention in class I was mostly doodling on my paper until I heard Ms park call on the class president and I looked her way. 

"The truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice. We all have preconception about other people." Nam-ra says 

"Okay nice." Ms park says. 

She looks at us and she says "Bare-su stand up." 

"Yes?" he says 

"What's with Bare-su" Ms park says.