Chapter 3: Hojo's Secret Affair

Warning: there will be an explicit scene in this chapter.

After fighting with Kagome, Hank was lucky that he doesn't get kicked out of the semi-truck when he had learned his lessons from being an asshole. He sat in the back of his seat, remaining silent as he looked over the window. His mind has wandered to the beautiful Japanese woman that he met at the airport. There was something different about her, something special. She wasn't one of his normal conquests if she was he would have already forgotten about her. What was it that kept drawing him back to Doc's niece and Miranda's cousin, Kagome Higurashi? See even that was weird, he remembered her name.

"I hope you learn your lesson, Hank," Doc said, eyeing him, "Besides, you're lucky we didn't leave you there in the airport."

"At least she taught you a lesson," Miranda added.

He nodded in response.

"Something on your mind, Wimbleton?" Doc asked him, noticing something about Hank's strange behavior.

He shook his head. "No. It was just..." He sighed, rather not talk about it, "Nevermind."

"Okay then. If you want to talk about it, you can tell me. I'm all ears." Doc said, knowing Hank didn't reply, still staring out the window.

"He's not listening," Miranda said.

"Leave him be, Randy," Doc told her.

***

A few days later...

Not having anything else to do after returning to Japan, Kagome went back to work, but once she was at work, she just sat at her desk staring out the window. She doesn't even hear when Sesshomaru came in

"Kagome, we need to talk," Sesshomaru said.

Kagome turned around and blankly stared at Sesshomaru, "Yes, Sesshomaru?"

"We have a discussion going on," Sesshomaru said.

She nodded. "Okay."

So he was bringing her to the meeting room where he could discuss it with her. As Sesshomaru sat on the chair beside the table, he faced her with hesitation.

"Kagome, the reason why This Sesshomaru had brought you here is that Nevada Corporation will be on their way to the Taisho Corporation for two weeks." Sesshomaru said, "Lastly, This Sesshomaru would like for you to be invited to the party."

"What kind of party?" Kagome asked, arching her brows with a curious look.

"Valentine's Day party," Sesshomaru answered.

"Then why are they coming over?"

He half smiled at her, "While this business meeting is going on, I thought you would invite your family and friends to the party while Nevada businessmen are around. Lastly, we need your help to decorate with Valentine's Day party."

Then she smiled at him, "Of course, Big Brother Sesshomaru. I will do anything to decorate the party."

"Hn." Sesshomaru nodded. "Do you planning to invite your family and your boyfriend Hojo to the party? Especially your other family from Nevada?"

"Yes, I am." Kagome said, "I was thinking Uncle Tobi and Miranda should be invited to the party. That would be nice."

Sesshomaru got off the chair and looked over the window. "I thought as much, the jet leaves in three hours, get packed."

She blinked in shock, "What, wait! You want me to leave in three hours?!"

He looked over his shoulder at Kagome, "There is no point in putting off the inevitable, do it now and get it over with."

Kagome crossed her arms, chuckling with a sweatdrop, "Fine, I'll be ready in two hours."

"Your suite was reserved for you a week ago," Sesshomaru told her.

She smiled, "You had this all planned out, didn't you?"

He nodded, "Of course, now hurry and pack your things."

With that, Kagome walked up to Sesshomaru and kissed the top of his head, "Thank you, Big Brother Sesshomaru."

After that, when Kagome left the building, she picked up her phone and called Hojo about the Valentine's Day party, inviting her family and another family from Nevada in the United States of America, and needing to help them decorate the party before the Nevada Corporation arrived.

When she was done calling Hojo on the phone, she went back home and pack her things before ready to leave Japan for North America.

***

Meanwhile...

When Hojo hung off the phone, he was surprised that Kagome was leaving Japan before going to the party with friends and family. However, he is invited, anyway. He smirked as he made his way to the fancy hotel where he could meet up with a certain beautiful woman with golden eyes wearing a beautiful dress who is waiting for him.

He slammed the door open and exclaimed happily, "Oh, Sawa~ Guess who left Japan?"

"Is it Kagome?" Saw an asked with a serious look.

He nodded. "Hell, yeah! She left, now since she's gone, we can do whatever we want before she comes back from North America for a week."

Saw a smile happily. "Yes! Yes, we can finally be together when she's away, Hojo."

Then they began to kiss with their lips connected and removed their clothes. Once, they were bare to each other. Sawa explored Hojo's sculpted body, enjoying the feel of his warm muscles that twitched under her touch.

He picked her up and lowered her to the fancy bed. He kissed down her body and teased her until she was ready for him. Hojo slowly entered her womanhood with a groan, giving Sawa time to adjust to his girth. She sighed at feeling the man she loved deep inside her. She held on to him, enjoying his weight.

"Move," Sawa commanded in a sharp voice.

He slowly made love to her as he flipped her onto her stomach and entered her from behind. Hojo began to pound into her, causing Sawa to scream out in pleasure, skin slammed against the skin. He could feel her walls begin to flutter and on his command for her to come until Sawa came hard, squeezing onto his manhood.

Hojo continued to rock inside her until he felt his release approaching. He moved her golden hair out of the way, and when he came, he shot his load inside her womb, the base of his manhood swelled, locking him inside her.

After having a fun time with Sawa, he collapsed on top of her and rolled them over onto their side. They were both out of breath and sweaty. She snuggled back into her lover and they fell asleep.

Nobody knew Hojo had a little affair with another woman.