Only from Oceania or more?

Taiwan was sitting in a corner with a worried face, wanting to cry, she is old enough not to cry. But when she remembers that, she feels like it and starts crying.
She tries not to remember that, but it's almost impossible when every country thinks it's part of China and won't be independent.

Taiwan hears a country knocking on its door. "How strange" Taiwan thought "Who would want to visit me?" She got up and went to the door. She opens it and sees Nauru, a country in Oceania that they only know exists because of how obese its people are.
-Hello Nauru, what brings you here? - asks Taiwan confused.
-Hello Taiwan, I wanted to visit you to find out how you were doing and how you were doing with China - answers Nauru
-Oh, I'm fine and with China I've stopped insisting so much
-I'm glad you're well - answers Nauru - Are you sure you stop insisting on China?
Yes, yes, I'm sure. If I insist too much it would only worsen my relationship with him.
-I see. Remember that you have my support.
-Ok, ok, I'll remember that.

Just when it seemed that Nauru was leaving, she asks her something again:
-Taiwan.
-Yes?
-Why were you crying?
-Huh?
-You can't hide it from me Taiwan, I know you were crying.
-Oh, well, it's just...
-If you don't want to tell me, don't tell me.
-It is that, when I remember that the whole world thinks that I am part of China, it makes me want to cry and if it continues like this, I will never be seen as an independent country.
-Oh Taiwan, we are with you.
-Us?
-Well yes Taiwan, I support you.

"Haa!? Marshall Islands?"

Marshall Islands came with 3 more countries, something that was strange for Taiwan since no flag looked like one of Oceania.

-Taiwan, don't tell me you have forgotten us? - Said a female voice that seemed familiar to him - Hombre, don't you really remember us?
-I don't think so
-No problem - Said another voice but this time male - You reintroduce us.
-Dale pues

"That sounds like Spanish" Taiwan thought.

-I am Honduras, this is my brother Guatemala and the other is our stepbrother, Belize.
-A pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind, where do you come from?
-Oh, we come from America
-America? I didn't know America had 3 more states

All three countries were outraged by what he had just said, and Taiwan felt bad about what she said.

-Oh no no no no, we are not states of America, we are independent countries.
-You don't even believe that, Guatemala - Belize said - Are you forgetting what happened recently?

Honduras's face showed the discomfort she felt and Guatemala just remained silent, saying nothing.

-Belize, I know that you recently joined us, but that is a very sensitive issue between us, especially what happened later with Nicaragua - Honduras said, with a very low voice that was almost inaudible, especially the final part.
-Sorry, I forget that this is a delicate subject.
-Don't worry - said Guatemala and Honduras at the same time.
-Continuing with the above, we are Latin Americans, not Americans.
-Oh, I see. I apologize for what I said earlier.
-It's okay Taiwan - said a male voice that was getting closer
-¡Hombre, Paraguay! - said Honduras
-Ya era hora que vinieras - Guatemala said.
-Lo siento, Argentina, Bolivia and Brazil me atraparon
-¿Otra vez?
-Otra vez...

Taiwan was a bit nervous and confused seeing 3 countries speaking in another language that she didn't understand at all.

-Ok, let's stop talking about me because we are here for Taiwan

Taiwan was getting more and more confused and nervous but this made the glass full. "What do you mean for me? Do you want to remind me that I will never be independent?"

-Do not get upset Taiwan - The calming voice of the Marshall Islands said - We are not here for that, we are here to remind you that you have us.

"What? Are they with me? Didn't the whole world (except Nauru) think it was part of China? How come they changed their minds?"

-Right right, that's what I was going to say.
-Please Nauru, if you were going to tell him, why didn't you tell him before we came? - said Paraguay
-I was going to tell you but you guys came out of nowhere and I couldn't tell her
-Excuses, excuses, that's all I hear - said Belize
-Hey! We must stop fighting so much - said Guatemala trying to play the big brother role when it seemed that he was not.
-What? Playing the older one? You are not good at it - said Paraguay
-Right? - said Honduras with a malevolent smile
-Now... Taiwan.
-Huh?
-Did you really think that only Nauru was with you?
-Ehhhh... - Taiwan said, she was embarrassed to accept it
-I take that as a yes.
-You have more countries that support you, Taiwan.

Taiwan's eyes began to crystallize and then a few tears began to fall.

-We want you to be independent and if a war breaks out between the two of you, I hope you don't end up like our brother - Honduras said.
-Like your brother? What do you mean by that? - Taiwan said trying to vocalize
-That will be a story for another day, querida Taiwán - said Guatemala.
-If you need help, you can count on all of us - Nauru said happily.
-Nauru is absolutely right - said Marshall Islands.

Taiwan was already creating an ocean with her own tears, ahe had not felt so loved by another country for a long time.

- Hey, there's no need to cry, we're just telling you the truth.
- How is there no need to cry when the whole world is with China?
- You're right

Since the door of Taiwan's house was open, countries passing by could see what was going on inside, but no one wanted to know what was going on.

Except one country.

The red color dominated almost the entire flag, the stars on the flag shone because the sun was going down.

Many countries did not get along with him because he is very closed and can become manipulative when he needs something very important.

THE END

I hope you have enjoyed this little One-Shot made in one day.

If you didn't know, the countries that appeared here, view Taiwan as an independent country in real life.