🖊️What I Write🖊️

I write mainly about x reader fanfiction, and x oc fanfiction.
I write about x reader fanfiction because it benefits the readers. I write about x oc fanfiction because it benefits me.

About the x reader fanfiction
I write about readers with the personalities like other anime characters. This is due to one reason - I wonder how 2 different/similar characters from different anime or shows would interact with each other/fall in love.
The concept is interesting to me. I can also write about a certain reader whose a combination of people on your kin list if you'd like.
You may choose up to 3-5 of your kins, and I'll create a certain reader for you. I'm t would help if you'd add the personality traits as well. Gimme your characters, and I'll pair you up with an anime character that you also get to choose. I want to write a shit ton of stories that are made for just the right people (and to practice my writing skills).

About the x oc fanfiction
I write about this stuff to benefit me, myself and I. If your interested, you can read them if you want. I write these to express how I feel about my favorite characters, and/or how I think my favorite characters would function with certain partners made up of different aspects of myself.
I've made up a few ocs from my kin list as well. They're all purely suppressed emotions and insecurity based. I'm pretty sure I'll make a book introducing all of them to you all.