The Dead

I'm alone. I can't find anyone that is alive. Everyone is dead I think. I'm Ally. I want to find someone, anyone. Sorry I should tell you how this happened or what is happening.

I am 14 I graduated from school. I have no family and live by myself. I am a genius and a master in weaponry, combat, sorcery (I don't tell much people that one) and basically anything I try. I was working in my house to complete an antidote for cancer. When there was an explosion. I passed out. When I woke up I checked on my phone it was 2pm the next day. I went outside and everyone was dead. They were all turning to ash. A tear slid down my face. Maybe not everyone is dead I thought. I grabbed my hover board from my bracelet and started flying to find someone, anyone alive. I started with New York, Star City, and Chicago. It was too late everyone was ash. I noticed that everything was still the same, only thing wrong was the people were gone. I then remembered something. My best friend, she was strong, she might have survived. I flew over to her house. She wasn't there and I knew she wasn't alive the bracelet I gave her, she never takes off and it was laying on the floor with ashes all around it. I dropped to my knees and started sobbing. They were all dead and I couldn't stop it. I kept wondering why I survived and they didn't. I thought maybe it was my magic, so if I survived maybe someone with powers survived. I transported myself to the Watch Tower of The Justice League. Every one was ashes. Only thing that I noticed was the Helmet of Fate laying on the floor. Then I thought maybe I am the only person left in the world. Then I looked out. Not one Planet was there. I stared in shock. I transported my self back to my house.

And That's where I am now. Everything is gone and now you know what happened I just wish I knew how it happened. I am now standing up and walking to the window. That's where I see it. A young boy that hasn't disappeared. I ran out.