The Dream Demon

We all woke up. We were all in the woods. We were in a circle. We stood up. Everyone's hands started to glow. We were using the powers we had and some that were given to Robin. We looked around.

Me- Where are we?
Aidan- In the woods.
Taylor- Idiot, she ment where is the woods that we are in on the map.
Ivy- Sheesh, can't you two get along at all?
Klarion- I don't think they can.
Robin- Your right.
Me- That's a first.

We all started walking around. Aidan used his powers for light. There were no animals or anything. Suddenly,

Voice- Welcome! You have been chosen to battle.
Me- Battle what exactly?
Voice- Well leader, you have to fight the dream demon who entered your mind.
Aidan- Who made Ally leader?!
Taylor- Don't complain, no one would have made you leader.

Aidan started to pout. The rest of us laughed. Suddenly a floating pink diamond with three eyes, a red bow on top and had arms and legs came into contact with us.

Klarion- Who are you?
Triangle- I am the dream demon, Amelia Dreamer.
Robin- What do you want?
Amelia- To make a deal.
Aidan- Okay.
Me- You idiot, you never should make a deal with a dream demon.
Aidan- What should we do then.

I shrugged. Amelia's hands started to glow bright pink. She started shooting balls of flames at us. We started using our powers against her. It had no Affect. Then I used my powers to combine us together. We all had control. Now we can work as one. We started hitting her. She was in pain. I stopped and released us from combining. But she healed quickly and she blasted me. I was only saw Black.

Klarions POV
Ally is down. We have to finish this demon off. I start shooting fire balls. And, used a bolder to crush the demon. She doesn't get hurt very easily.