- CHAPTER ONE

BEACON HILLS !

YOU WERE CURRENTLY DRIVING TO BEACON HILLS

YOU WERE CURRENTLY DRIVING TO BEACON HILLS. You had been on the road for a few hours and you were now close to Beacon Hills. You were visiting your grandfather which you do every now and then, but it is rare.

You haven't seen your grandfather for over a year now, so a visit was long over due, you had been busy with school and your exams, so your father said if you were to get good grades he will let you take his car and drive down to Beacon Hills since you had passed your driving lesson not too long ago.

Your father Stiles was terrified for his car, he had another one, with him having quite a bit of money with him being an FBI which is really good money, he could have two cars. But, he still loved his other car. He wanted to give you his Jeep but it was towed into the Hale's Auto Shop as it was damaged beyond repair.

You were quite excited to visit your grandfather, you loved visiting him, you didn't make any friends down there because you thought there was no point seeing as you only stayed no longer than a week at a time every now and then. So, on some days you work with your grandfather at the station, he took you on ride alongs and sometimes you helped with some minor investigations. You loved that kind of stuff, you loved the look on your dads face when he found out that you wanted to follow in his footsteps and wanting to have a future in his career.

You had started to wonder when you next were going to see your mom. You haven't seen her for a few years now, you only saw her over face time when she wasn't busy with her work. She didn't really like having contact with you, so whilst you were down Beacon Hills you were going to try and find out why, surely your grandad would know, right?

You had just passed the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' sign. You grinned as you carried on driving down the straight road. Your first stop was your grandfathers house, but to your luck he wasn't there. So, after putting all of your belongings into the spare room which is basically your room, the room your father once had, you walked downstairs and back out of the door and to your car where you drove to the station.

Parking in the parking lot of the station, you got out and locked your car where you then walked towards the station doors and opened them. You walked in and waved at some of the officers who you knew from when you spent your time at the station with your grandfather. His office was empty. You looked behind you to see if any of the officers were watching you, which they weren't, you quickly went in the office and shut the door. You closed the blinds and walked over to his desk and went on the computer where you tracked his police car. 

Grinning, you quickly walked out of the office and back out of the station to your car. Starting your car, you followed the Gps to your grandfather's police car location. It had only taken you about ten minutes to drive there. You pulled behind his police car and got out of the car. You walked towards him, it was only when you were virtually next to him when he realised you were there.

"Now what the heck are you doing here?" He asked you confused.

"I'm visiting you for a week remember?" You told him in a 'duh' tone of voice, he sighed and rubbed his temple.

"I forgot about that" He sighed which you grinned at him.

"come on old man, I'm your only grandchild, how can you forget that i'm coming to visit?" You asked him laughing slightly.

"Old man?" He asked you with a slight glare.

"is that not what you are?" You grinned at him which he glared at in return which made you laugh, you heard a chuckle and you looked to your right.

"Parrish!" You shouted excitedly, you walked towards him and hugged him, he hugged you back.

"Hello little stillinski" He smiled at you as you pulled from the hug.

"i didn't recognise you" You laughed.

"I look the same from the last time you saw me" He stated which you shook your head at.

"Nope, you're also getting old" You patted his shoulder which he playfully shoved your hand off, which you chuckled at.

"Who's this?" A man asked from behind you, a boy your age was also standing next to him.

"Derek, this is my granddaughter y/n" Your grandfather introduced you to the man. You recognised him from the description from when your father told you stories about when he was a teenager. Yes, you knew all about the supernatural and you loved it.

"Another Stillinski?!" He sighed which you grinned at.

"y/n this is Derek and his son Eli" Your grandfather introduced you to the teenage boy who was staring at you. You smiled at him and waved which he returned, both of your heart rates sped up when you made eye contact.

You noticed something behind them, which caused you to gasp.

"No way! The Jeep" You laughed as you walked over to your fathers old car. You ran your hand along the car, you opened the car door and looked inside of it, it looked the exact same when you last went in it but it was now repaired. You were about to get into the car but your grandfather stopped you.

"y/n no, don't you dare" Your grandfather warned you, you pouted and got back out and shut the door where you then walked back over to them.

"C'mon grandad, you know how much this car means to me!" You exclaimed but he shook his head.

"No" He replied which you huffed at.

"But me and this car have been through a lot!" You whined.

"Your dad let you ride that thing when it was damaged?" Derek asked you in disbelief.

"Hell yeah, i learned how to drive in this car, why do you think it was sent to the repair shop? i crashed it to the point where you couldn't even drive it at all" You told him, he raised his eyebrows at you which you shrugged at.

"Eli why don't you catch a ride with y/n and get to know her, she needs a friend around here" Your grandfather suggested to him .

"Grandpa! i don't need you making friends for me" You whined at him embarrassed that he was making friends for you.

"Yeah, of course, uh, sure.. i don't mind" He stuttered, Derek turned to his son and gave him a 'what are you doing?' look, but Eli glared at him slightly and turned to you smiling slightly.

"Great, well y/n, i'll see you at home" Your grandfather said to you before he smiled at you and went into his police car, Parrish followed him after waving you goodbye. Derek gave you two a look that told you guys to be careful and followed them and sat in the backseat of the police car.

You watched them as they drove off down the road. You looked at Eli who was already looking at you, you smiled awkwardly at him and headed to your car. He watched you walk towards your car for a second and followed you, he got in the passenger seat and you drove off to his house once he told you where he had lived.