BIO

Name:
Issei

Age:
17

Weight:
[49 kg]

Height:.
161 cm (5 feet 3 inches)

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
Gray

Status:
Alive

Personality:
Issei is intelligent and tends to question the world around him. Typically, he prefers to make his own decisions about what makes logical sense rather than following traditions for the sake of it. Intellectual and original, angel enjoys talking about abstract concepts.

Spells/Abilities:

Shinrai「神雷しんらい, Shinrai; lit. "God Thunder"」: A spell that brings forth tremendous lightning burst fall from the sky.

Breath of Bless「祝福の息吹ブレス・オブ・ブレス, Buresu Obu Buresu: The user gathers light in their palm to create some kind of symbol and blowing it over their desired target, with those affected get a power boost. This technique is called Cheat Hope「

ペテンの光チートホープ, Chīto Hōpu; literally "Scam Light"」 because it is also a brainwashing spell that turns the targets into fanatical zealots with no regard of their injuries and keep on fighting until they are broken and dead.

Absolute Cancel「絶対強制解除アブソリュート・キャンセル, Abusoryūto Kyanseru」: By placing his hands over a spell, issei is able to completely erase it from existence.[9] However, if the particular sort of magic is being sufficiently powerful, it may be difficult to erase completely, instead being temporarily suspended.[10]

Magic Cancel「魔力解除マジックキャンセル, Majikku Kyanseru」: A technique that allows issei to cancel any attack .

Perfect Cube「完璧なる立方体パーフェクト・キューブ, Pāfekuto Kyūbu」: A spell that denies entry to anyone but the caster.

Shunkan Ido「瞬しゅん間かん移い動どう, Shunkan Idō; literally meaning "Teleportation"」: High-level teleportation magic that allows issei to appear and disappear at precise locations and teleport groups of people instantaneously.[17] The spell effect radius of issei's teleportation is several miles wide

Fire Storm「ファイアストーム, Faia Sutōmu」: A spell that allows angel to attack the opponent with a powerful blast of fire.

Exterminate Ray「殲滅の光エクスターミネイトレイ, Ekusutāmineito Rei; literally meaning "Light of Annihilation"」: A spell where angel fires a disintegration beam, incinerating everything in the line of fire.

Endless Whirl「終わりなき渦エンドレス・ワール, Endoresu Wāru」: A spell with which angel creates a vortex of wind with an incredible destructive power, sucking their objectives towards its center.

Shock Stinger「衝撃の尾針ショック・スティンガー, Shokku Sutingā」: A spell with which issei throws a lightning bolt at the enemy causing a great impact on his body.

Icicle Castle「氷柱の城アイシクルキャッスル, Aishikuru Kyassuru」: A spell with which issei traps his targets inside huge pillars of ice

Chrono Coffin「時の棺クロノ・コフィン, Kurono Kofin; literally meaning "Coffin of Time"」: A forbidden art that stops time, in a certain area.

Purgatory Venom「煉獄の毒パーゲトリィ・ベノム, Pāgetorii Benomu」: issei releases a small orb from her finger, which possess deadly poisonous properties.

Telekinesis: having an ability to move objects, or to make them change shape, using only the power of the mind

Nature manipulation: The user is connected directly to the natural world and thus can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.

The user can manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Because user can communicate with nature, they become instantly familiar with their surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy or cause earthquakes when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)

The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user. They have access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities. Nature obeys users every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning users can control an entire army of animals.

Image him looking like this:

: