003.

Pogue Princess

So much can happen in a year, wether it's another girl (finally) joining the Pogues friend group or Rory and JJ somehow getting closer as friends but further from anything more. She stared at the blond boy, chugging a beer next to her.

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope voiced, unfazed.

"Hm. Should I do it?" the brunette contemplated

" Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." The blond boy commented, earning a jab in the side from the girl to his left. "Shit." He grumbled.

She tuned out the boys and looked back at the crashing waves behind them, mesmerized by the rhythmic noise of the place she fell in love with. It was the only place she truly ever felt at home before the cheatue.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie huffed breaking the blue eyed girl, out of her daze, Rory sent her a sympathetic smile squeezing her arm in comfort.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" Pope shrugged, his sarcastic remark was not tolerated kindly by Kie. Rory helping her out by shooting him a icy glare.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Rory voiced, adding to the conversation.

"I can't have cold towels." Pope mocked, earning a giggle from Rory. "Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie groaned, staring up at the boy. In all honesty, Rory wouldn't even blame John B for wanting to kill himself. He had been through hell and back with his dad going missing and she truly felt sorry for him.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ warned.

"Whoa! Oh, shit."

"Of course you did. Smooth." JJ commented, slapping his face.

She smiled at the blond boy, "Lighten up J."

The blue eyed Pogue couldn't help his smile when Rory gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He never thought such a simple interaction could send fire works through his body, shooting through his fingertips and spreading until it encased his body in excitement. It didn't matter what was going on, she made him happy.

"A-plus."

"Dumbass."

"Hey! Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up. Boys are early today. Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." Rory's eyes widened as the adrenaline sunk in, she felt JJ's fingers wrap around her wrist, she moved her hand down to intertwine their fingers, he looked away a soft pink dusting his cheeks.

"Yeah. Let's go, boys."

"Gary, is that you?" JJ mocked, placing his empty hand on his chest as his mouth gaped open. Rory sent the Pogue a smile and chuckled softly to herself before tugging him along to get out.

"It's me. Gary, good to see you, man!" JJ not dropping the act.

"Cute reunion J but we gotta go." Rory rolled her eyes at his ridiculous actions.

"Whatever you say your majesty." She tugged her hand away to smack his shoulder playfully. "You asshole! Let's go." She grabbed his hand steering him through doors. Weaving them through doors, rushing down flights of stairs, running around the empty pool. JJ stopped them from running and twirled the brunette he was, no doubt, in love with.

She chuckled softly before grabbing his hand, "C'mon J!" They ran around to the front making it just in time to see Pope attempt a run and jump, failing miserably and groaning in pain.