chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story i hope you can enjoy this and also this story we'll have 18+ cussing cutting aduse deaths crying and a lot more there we'll be about like 10-20 chapters maybe enjoy.

Sasuke POV
I was walking down the path thinking about stupid Naruto i did not know if i had started to catch feelings for Naruto or if i was just hallucinating i was so lost in my thoughts that i bumped into someone i felt my but hit the floor hard i saw some pair of hands i just smack the hands away i look up to see it was Naruto i felt so embarrassed but i just got up and started to brush the dirt away "sorry i was not watching where i was going Sasuke" "next time pay more attention to where you are walking Naruto" i felt sick to my stomach when i said that but acted like i was fine "yeah i should have been watching where i was walking sorry " when i head him say that i just wanted to say that it was not his fault but mines but i couldn't i walked pass him and bumped into his shoulder but i acted cold i hate being like this to Naruto i head home missing my parents i will get revenge for them

Naruto POV i was sad that Sasuke was always cold to me i mean everyone is but i still love him no matter what i am too scared to tell him my feelings but the way he makes me feel is a warm feeling i just wish he could be a bit Nicer to me but i should be happy can't believe that Sakura invited me to her party everyone says that her partys are the best snacks drinks and games but i can't just walk in there alone and look like a idiot i will just ask Hinata if we can go together that will be a good idea Naruto went through his closet to look for clothes to wear to the party he found this jacket a white shirt and some black plants he wore the necklace lady Have given him.

Sasuke POV i can't believe i am going to a stupid party but i heard Naruto is coming geez can't believe i am going to a party for a boy is it worth it yeah definitely is he looks through his closet and finds some clothes to wear even though he doesn't want to go he has to look good for Naruto

Naruto POV now its time to go to Hinata place Naruto was walking down a path to get to Hinata place when he saw Sasuke i was walking down when I saw Sasuke he was sitting next to the river where i first met him......he looks so peaceful there and handsome with what he was wearing i continued to walk until i reached Hinata places he knocks on Hinata door she opens the door wearing a beautiful purple dress "Hinata you look beautiful" "t-thanks Naruto - kun" "yeah no problem Hinata now shall we go" "yeah" Naruto and Hinata arrives to Sakura party "oh "hey Hinata and Naruto" she says under her breath at Naruto"thanks for having me Sakura" "yeah" "o-oh hey Sakura" Sakura and Hinata both go off leaving Naruto by himself Naruto spotted Shino Neji Kiba and Shikamaru chatting so he came over and sat next to them and started to chat.

Sasuke POV i was sitting at the river where me and Naruto first met i looked at the water to see my reflection staring back at me thinking back about the first time me met i got up and started to walk to Sakura house i knock on her door she answered and was all over me i tried to loose her grip but she was too strong so i asked her to let go "Sakura let go of me" "come on Sasuke i don't want to let go" "just let go Sakura" "fine" she lets go off Sasuke and went back to talking to Hinata Sasuke was looking for Naruto then he spotted him sitting with the guys he went over and sat next to Naruto his heart racing "hey Sasuke" Naruto said "hey.." they all chatted for a little and a little flirting between the two boys. Naruto POV
Sakura told all of us to be in a circle no one knew why but they all sat in a circle "ok so we are all going to play seven minutes in heaven" she is joking right no one knows i am gay what am I supposed to do Sakura took a bottle out of Shikamarus hands and spined the bottle it landed on......"Kiba really" "woo i got Sakura" "now go on you two in the closet" ino said Sakura knew she was grinding but still went on she wanted to get Sasuke in Naruto minds a lot was going on in his mind what am I going to do ugh i can't do this but i also can't look like a idiot in front of my friends the game kept going on then it was Sasuke turn it Sasuke turn i really hope it lands on me what am I am saying but he is just so dreamy.

Sasuke POV
It was my turn i was hoping it would land on Naruto i spined the bottle i could feel eye's on me it spined i was nervous the bottle started to slow down it land on Naruto just as i hope but when I got up Sakura said something "NO THAT DOSE NOT COUNT NARUTO IS A BOY IT HAS TO BE A GIRL" "i am still going to do it it dose not matter" i got up and grab his hand and went in the closet as i close the door i could hear gaps coming from the other side but i could not care less i finally got to be with Naruto my Naruto alone.

Naruto POV
i could feel my cheeks turn hot red like a tomato as Sasuke grab my hand his hands were so soft i never wanted to let go of him i heard gaps coming i guess Sasuke heard them too he closed the door i tried not to make eye contact with him as i was so embarrassed "ummm could you let go know" i asked not looking at him he let go of my hand "s-sorry" he said i could not believe my ears Sasuke Uchiha stuttering it was kinda cute to be honest. Sasuke POV i quickly let go of his soft hands and said sorry i can't believe i just stutter in front of my Naruto i was so embarrassed i look away covering my face not wanting Naruto to see me like a hot mess.

Author note please read
Hey guys this is my first story and i hope you like it i well post every Saturdays night and Sundays or Friday's really hope you enjoy this took me a while to write enjoy 😊 1208 words it took to write this