Chapter 4

You watched as the star alerted an entity from away.

You panicked and backed up. Could it see you? After a few minutes of hyperventilating. You saw a neon blue star carrying a child in a jumpsuit and wait.... WAS THAT KING?!?!?!

You prayed for kings safety. You didn't see the face of the small star child yet as it was arguing with the eyed star. It made you giggle.

Suddenly the star forced the star child or teen? You couldn't tell. To face your statue. 

It had king read the plack Samuel so graciously left for people to understand the statue 🙄. 

" it says.. " he stopped even though you know he had read it a million times . He looked up at your statue worryingly.

"King what's taking so long just read it!" The star deity thing fussed.

"Yes collector it says, to anyone who stumbles across this statue may you hopefully be this souls soulmate to let them free. If you happen to be their soulmate you have to tap the statues shoulder, to break the spell. Good luck or not ." King finished reading.

Collectors eyes widened ."Soulmate?". They walked up to your statue.he stared at your statue in awe.

"Tap tap!" The deity said as they tapped your shoulder.

You felt yourself being pulled back into the statue.

Slowly you felt your face unstiffen and return to its old way. Your body slowly became witchy again. You were shocked. You took years of what you were gonna say into consideration. You stretched . "Wow great to back never thought I would see the end of the boiling isles.".

The collector stared at you with light blush on their cheeks.

You waved. "You ok there friend?" You spoke. 

The deity started to jump with joy and even floated." I'm the great huntsman but you can call me collector ,your one and only soulmate!!!!". He posed in the air.

King looked stunned.

"Oh ... Hi! My name is y/n it's a pleasure to meet you collector." . You smiled  earning a grin from the deity.

"Hi!! C'mon let's go play !!" You and king were dragged by the collector to the neon star and told to sit on it.

[end of this chapter I'll probably update later ]