My ogre bodyguard is soooooo annoying.

Hiii! Thanks for continuing to read! So this oneshot is what I think would have happened if Ro had ended the Great Foster Oblivion and told Sophie that Keefe liked her. (This does not take place at any particular time so, you can imagine it whenever you like! 

Enjoy!

Keefe wanted to impress Sophie. Today wasn't anything special but, he wanted to still look nice for her. All that he was going to be doing today was just be at Foster and Fitz's "training session" (really all he would be doing is watching them stare into each others eyes). Still, he wanted to make Foster blush, it was so cute when she did that...

"Are you going to be staring at the wall all day on should I tell your little blonde you won't be coming?" My annoying "bodyguard" Ro asks snootily.

"You are really hard to like sometimes" I reply, trying to force loads of annoyance and boredom into my tone.

"But that's why you love me so much!" She squealed, clapping her hands with mock enthusiasm.

"Bo would love to hear that from you, wouldn't he? Huh, maybe we should add this to the ballad of Ro and Bo!"

"You do that and I'll make sure you little Blondie knows alllllllllll about your little crush on her..."

"You wouldn't!" I realized to late how much panic had slipped into my voice.

"Ooh believe me, I would. And I would enjoy every single second of it." From the way she is studying her claws, I know Ro would make good on her threat.

I'm about to argue with her again, but then an idea pops into my head.

"Alright Princess Ro, let's make a bet then." I say, stroking my chin in mock deep thinking.

"Alright Scrawny Boy, what's the bet?"

"How about...we guess how many times Fitz will mention Cognates and whoever has the closest guess, punishes the other person."

"Sounds fair Scrawny Boy. I guess 10."

"And I guess 15" I shoot back.

"Now if you are done with you bets, then we should get going. If you had been paying attention, you would have realized that we are late for your little date with Blondie."

"It is not a date! Fitz will be there too!" I exclaimed. 

"Sure sure keep telling yourself that...But seriously, we need to go!"

With that, Ro grabbed my arm and dragged me into the light.

When we arrived at Everglen, both Fitz and Sophie were there, and Fitz looked mad.

"Whoa buddy" I tease as I walk over with my hands up mockingly.

"I know I'm an Empath, but even if I wasn't, I could still feel the anger that you are throwing at me right now. So what did I do? Just tell me, maybe then we can move on."

Fitz keeps glaring at me.

"Alright buddy, what do you need from me? Maybe a little hug?" I move closer, opening my arms and doing a little shimmy dance.

"You're late." Annoyance drips from Fitz's voice as he stands protectively in front of Sophie. 

"Duuude. Since  when have you and Foster become a thing? I knew you were Cognates but I didn't know you were..." I close my eyes and imitate loud smooching sounds.

Behind Fitz, Foster turns bright red with embarrassment.

"No no I get it." I say

"But still, I know you and Foster are the all powerful Fitzphie, but I can still read Foster's emotions. And right now, she is annoyed because you think she needs your protection."