016

~Chapter Sixteen~

'Well because it was your child

'Well because it was your child. You made me sick.'

Luther and Diego walked down the alley way. Five and Delores in Luthers arms and Amelia in Diegos.

The two were staring to slowly wake up still very drunk.

"If you vomit on me..." Luther said annoyed as he watched Five move around in his arms.

"You know what's funny? Ahh, we're going through puberty," Five scoffed. "Huh. Twice!"

"I never thought I would be in this body again," Amelia slurred as her face sadden. "Just my luck huh."

"And I... we drunk that whole bottle, didn't we," Five asked as Amelia nodded her head. 

"That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof, it's gone," Amelia giggled. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Five asked.

"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night," Luther sighed.

"They came looking for you two," Diego added. "So I need you both to focus. What do they want?"

"Hazel and Cha-Cha," Amelia said rolling her eyes. She was really getting tired of the pair trying to kill them. 

"Who?"

"You know, I hate code names."

"Ah, the best of the best," Five said with a smile growing on his face. "Expect for us, of course."

"Of course," Amelia giggled.

"The best of what?" Luther asked confused.

Five ignored his question not really wanting to answer it. "You know, Delores always said she hated when I drank. She said it made me surly."

"It does," Amelia nodded.

"I hate when you drink, Melia," Five said frowning his eyebrows. "Especially with your history of drowning your pain in it."

"Five," She paused. "I'm fine. I told you I would be."

"Yeah but I don't want you to slip back into your old ways," he sighed.

Luther and Diego looked between the two then up at each other confused. Why would Amelia have to drown her pain in alcohol. They were also surprised to see Five being to caring and worrying about someone other than himself.

"I'm fine Fivey," She smiled. "No need to worry." Amelia slipped her hand in his hair when Diego turned them around to face Five and Luther.

"Hey!"

"Hm? Yeah?"

"Yes?"

"I need you both to focus. What does this Hazel and Cha-Cha want?" Diego asked. "We just want to protect you guys."

Five scoffed at him. "Protect us. We don't need your protection Diego. I protect us. Plus, do you have any idea of how many people we've killed?"

"No."

"Too many to count," Amelia answered.

"We're the Four frickin' Housemen. The apocalypse is coming," Five said before turning his head to throw up as Luther widen his eyes.

"Eww, you are no longer aloud to kiss me with that mouth," Amelia gagged.

"I still kissed you after your morning sickness when you were pregnant," Five scoffed.

"Well because it was your child. You made me sick."

"Pregnant?" Diego and Luther said quietly while shifting their gazes between the drunk now passed out teens.

The group made it back to Diego's place. Or more like the gym where he works. 

They laid the two on the bed and watch as they subconsciously moved closer to each other. 

Amelia laying onto of Five placing her head on his chest and the crock of his neck as he wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on top of hers. 

"Funny, if I didn't know he was such a prick I would say he looks almost adorable in his sleep," Diego remarked.

"Don't worry. He'll sober up soon. Back to his unpleasant self," Luther rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah I can't wait that long. I need to find out there connection to these lunatics before someone else dies."

"All that stuff they were saying before, what do you think they mean by that?" Luther asked.

Suddenly the two heard foot steps from outside the door. Diego pulled out one of his knives slowly walking closer to the door. As he opened the door and got ready to throw his knife a man screamed.

"You throw another one of these god damn knifes at me I'm gonna press charges!"

"What do you want, Al?" Diego asked the man annoyed.

"I an't you'er secretary, some lady called for ya. Said she needs your help."

"What lady?"

"I don't know," Al said. "Some detective, uh, she said her name was, uh, blotch or something."

"Patch?" Diego asked the man as he shrugged. "She needs my help?"

"She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun."

"What?"

"About half an hour ago. Said she found your brother." 

The two looked at each other and then Five confused before something plopped into there heads. "Klaus!"