Imaginative Story One

Whilst you're asleep, I slowly tie your ankles with the bed restraints. Then I shuffle you onto your stomach onto some pillows and tighten the restraints so your legs are spread and all exposed to me. You stir and wake up properly as I cuff your wrists together behind your back and use the restraints to keep you in place.
I then proceed to put my weight down on top of you, nibbling on your neck and ear, whilst grinding my cock against your ass and pussy that's getting wetter and wetter.
As I reach around and play with a nipple and tit, I tell you I'm going to treat you like my good cock whore that i know you are inside.
I slowly move down, kissing along your spine, all the way to your tight little asshole. Pulling the g string aside, I very slowly run my tongue around your little rosebud.
After a while of teasing, I move down and start running my tongue around, over and in your sweet cunt. Making your cunt start flowing in anticipation.
I grab a 6inch vibrating dildo and slowly tease the head of it in and out of your pussy, before burying it all the way in one swift motion, making you tense and quiver as you feel the plastic balls hit your clit. 
Once it's balls-deep in you, I proceed to lube up my cock, and position it at your asshole. I slowly push the head in, hearing you moan in the process.
I start sliding in and out, little by little going further in than out, until I am balls deep in your ass.
By this time, my balls are vibrating for the vibrator in your pussy, which is helping send vibrations into your ass. 
Now that you're fully stuffed, I put my weight back down on you, kissing and nibbling on your ear whilst slowly gurating my hips, grinding myself deep in you.
I tell you what a pretty cock whore you make, that you will enjoy the pain, and you are to beg for me to start thrusting. You are to beg for me to fuck that tight ass.
As you start to beg, I bite down on your ear hard making you wince in pain, before sliding my cock almost all the way out leaving just the head inside you. 
I quickly turn the vibrator to its highest setting  and with force, push my cock hard all the way inside you, then quickly back out to the head, and all the way in again.
I proceed with rough hard and quick full length strokes, whilst holding your head down and keeping a finger in your mouth.
As I build up the pressure in my balls to blow my load, I go harder and harder until I am filling your ass with my cum.
I use your asshole to milk the cum from my cock, and make sure to pull out in time to spurt the last little bit around the rim of your ass.
I then push back in full force and keep pumping your now cum filled ass with my cock until I go soft.
Once i am soft, i pull out, and grab the vibrator  and fuck you with that for a while until i am hard, whilst watching your sweet ass slowly push my cum out in the meantime. I occasionally slide a finger into your ass for good measure.
Once I am hard again, I pull the vibrator out and slide it into your ass, using your juices and my cum as lube.
I now position my cock at the opening of your pussy and start pounding away, until I climax for a second time. This time I fill your pussy with my cum.
I pull out and pull the vibrator out, before untying and rolling you over.
You cunt glistening with my cum leaking out. I slide a finger in and scoop some cum out before taking it to your mouth and telling you to open like my good whore knows how to.
I force it into your mouth  as I go down and give your cunt a kiss, lapping up the mixed juices. 
I pull my finger away from your mouth and climb up to position my face over you.  I lean down and drip the mixed juices over your mouth before making you open and passionately making out with you. As I do this, I slide my limp penis into you. 
I pull my head away and bring my cock up to your mouth and make you clean it of the juices, whilst slowly rubbing your pussy. 
Once it is clean, I lift you up from the bed and help you to the shower for a good thorough clean.