The group

I ran back home and started to cry. "Y/n what happened?!" Vance ran up to me and tried to comfort me. I figured he would be home because he always skips anyways. I didn't answer, all I could do was cry. He shushed me as trying to calm me down. "How about... You go in your room and I make you some food huh...?" This is the reason why I love Vance so much. He is always there for me no matter what. I nod my head while sniffling a bit. "Great!" He says, and walks into the kitchen. I walk in my room and lock the door. I then walk up to my desk, turn on my playlist and lay on my bed while thinking to myself *Maybe that's why everyone was looking at me? Am i not good enough? Maybe that's why dad hits me?* There was so much going through my head. First my mom died, now this?!

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! Then i hear a knock on my door. "Food is ready." I open the door with puffy and red eyes. "Hey... What's wrong...?" Vance asked while hugging me. I hug him back and ask him "Am i flat...?" "What? No your perfect Y/n, what makes you think that?!" He answers while pulling away from the hug. "I don't know..." I said and walked over to the dining table.

—TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY—

I walk into school and spot Finney and some other kids. "HEY STICK!" I hear some random kid say while some others were snickering to what the kid said. At this point I didn't care, I just walked past them and went up to Finney. "Hey Finn" I said and Finney turned around to face me. "Oh hi Y/n! I'm so sorry about what those kids said.." He said. "Meh.. It's okay as a dancer i have to live with it..." I answer him. "Oh i'm sorry! Well anyways these are my friends. You already know Robin, this is my sister Gwen, and this is my other friend Donna!" Robin was glaring at me, I glared back. "Nice to meet you all!" I said looking away from Robin.

(373 words HELP-🥲👍)