Chapter 15

"It's my fault for being unfilial. I was blinded by Jongin and did many things to make you and dad sad. That's why you are close with Eunbi and tried to get the love from a daughter from her. I'll make it up to you in the future. I won't do such stupid things anymore."

Lisa showed her regrets. Her words reminded Lin Feng that Eunbi wasn't related to them by blood. She also showed her regretful attitude as Lin Feng's biological daughter. Lin Feng had always doted on Lisa. It was only because the matter between Lisa and Jongin had hurt her heart that she deliberately put on a cold attitude. Now that Lisa had realized her mistake and even said that she would correct it, Lin Feng naturally would not scold her anymore. Lin Feng held Lisa in her arms. Tears rolled in her eyes as she said, "Lisa, my dear daughter."

The two of them shared their heartfelt feelings for a while. Lin Feng noticed it was getting late, so she bid farewell to Lisa. She said, "Lisa, I have to go back home now. Tomorrow is your father's birthday party. There are still many things that I need to prepare. Bring Jeonkook and the children over early tomorrow. Your father misses you too."

"Tomorrow is Lisa's father's birthday party?" Lisa tried to recall the date. Lisa recalled the plot of the book. In the original timeline, Lisa had was already abroad with Jongin. After Su Li found out, he was so angry that he was hospitalized. They did not manage to hold a birthday party for him. After she transmigrated into the book, the plot of the book changed. Su Li was not hospitalized, so Lisa thought she might have unlocked a new plot in the story.

Lisa walked Lin Feng to the door. The driver was waiting for her there. Before Lin Feng got into the car, she reminded Lisa again, "Remember what you promised me today. Don't hurt Jeonkook anymore."

Lisa smiled and waved at her mother. "I will remember, Mom."

Only then did Lin Feng close the car door and leave Jeonkook's house happily. Lisa was about to go back into the house when a black car stopped beside her. A tall figure got out of the car. It was Jeonkook.

"Jeon? Why are you back so early?" Lisa welcomed him in surprise. She had thought that Jeonkook would be busy until late at night. Jeonkook was still not used to Lisa's warm attitude. He was stunned for a moment before saying, "Well, I've finished the work earlier than I thought."

Jeonkook didn't tell Lisa the truth. He wanted to come back early because of Lisa's words. He finished his work that was supposed to take a few hours within three hours only to come back earlier that night. Jeonkook sat on his chair and let his mind wander for more than ten minutes before recovering from his highly focused situation.

"You're back just in time. Let's go out for a while. Tomorrow is my father's birthday. Let's go and get a gift for him."

Lisa held Jeonkook's hand and wanted to pull him back to the car, but Jeonkook stood still. Lisa turned around and looked at him strangely. Jeonkook explained, "I've already prepared the gift. It's in the house. I'll give them to you later."

Lisa held Jeonkook's face in joy and patted it. "Jeon, you're so meticulous. You don't have to give the gifts to me. Just remember to bring it with you when we go to the banquet tomorrow."

"We?" Jeonkook seemed to be surprised by the word "we". "Of course. Aren't you going to my father's birthday banquet?" Lisa asked in confusion. "You, you never let me attend any events related to the Su family with you in the past."

When Jeonkook said this, a trace of sadness flashed in his eyes. Lisa came back to her senses. The original owner disliked Jeonkook. She was so annoyed with Jeonkook that she didn't care about the Su family's reputation and wanted to elope with Jongin. A person who hated Jeonkook like her would never let him attend her family banquet as her husband.

Lisa looked at Jeonkook and looked sorry. "I did terrible things in the past. Don't be angry with me, okay?" Lisa's expression made Jeonkook feel sorry for her. He subconsciously lifted his hand to touch her soft hair. "How could I bear to be angry with you?" Every word Jeonkook said was filled with love and pity for Lisa.

Lisa looked at Jeonkook, who was so affectionate and couldn't help but think in her heart, "Lisa, oh Lisa. Jeonkook is the best husband in this world. How could you hurt his heart back then?"

.

.

.