-MFLFL- (05)

Diana woke-up alone the following morning she thought maybe Charles is already preparing breakfast for them already.

She smiled to herself upon remembering what happened the other night.

She cannot believe she can actually do that.

One year ago, all she knew about the male reproductive organ is just limited to the books, but now--- she smiled a little bigger upon remembering how Charles shouted her name when he came.

She quickly pulled herself from the bed and just wore her robe, thinking it was just her and Charles inside the suite, there's no part of her body he haven't seen yet anyway so she doesn't feel ashame anymore.

She have to work double time to make him fall for her since his bestfriend/first love is back.

She'll head the advise of her cousin Dawn and their friend Vice.

Flashback

"Ano?! Okay ka lang ba Diana? Papayag kang i-invite ni Charles yung first love niya?" Dawn exclaimed at her unbelievably.

"Dawn, i-invite lang naman namin, at isa pa-- kasalanan ko din naman why he suddenly thought of inviting her, nasabi ko kasi sa kanya that I love Camille's voice e, so ayun he suggested that we should invite her to sing for our wedding daw." Paliwanag naman ni Diana..

"Girl, if the circumstances of your wedding is just ordinary, okay lang e, like if secured na kayo, but it's not. Delikado to girl!" Sagot naman ni Vice.

"Tama si Vice, Diana. Kung ikaw nga nagawa mo to leave someone who loves you for your first love, what made you think that Charles won't do it sa'yo?" Dagdag pa ni Dawn.

"I trust him, I trust him to honor his promise to me and our family that we will get married no matter what." She confidently said and it was true. She trusted Charles.

"Diane, let's say yes, he'll go through with the wedding, but how sure are you that he'll be faithful to you? Remember Prince Charles and Princess Diana? Tapos Camilla pa pala pangalan ng babaeng yun! How sure are you that he won't cheat?" Vice said.

"I don't think he'll do that also. He respected me too much to do something behind my back." Sagot pa niya.

"Ay wow! Confident!" -Vice

"I'm not confident, alam niyo yan. I just trust him, we've known each other for years and so far, I haven't seen him breaking any of his words. He is a man of honor." Pagtatangol pa niya sa fiancé niya.

Charles is just makulit sometimes but sa mga pagkakataon na nakakasama niya ito sa paglilingkod sa Iloilo with her doing mostly charities and him having a position in the local office she can say that he is a respectable person and Diana can't help but to fall for him more.

"Hay naku, Diane. I'm not sure if tao ka pa ba! Masyado kang mabait!" Umiiling-iling na lang na sagot ni Dawn and Diane smiled at that.

"If you can make him fall for you Diane, that would be a lot better." Dawn added.

"Isn't that what she was doing for the past 10 years since she realized na hindi lang pala niya crush si Charles?" Sagot naman ni Vice at hinampas naman niya ito ng hawak na libro.

"Aray! Bayolente neto." Sagot nito habang hinihimas ang braso.

"Sorry.." aniya.

"Ayun na nga girl! Make him fall for you! Yung kapag nahulog di na makaka ahon!" Dagdag pa ni Dawn.

"H-how?" Tanong niya, malay ba niya kung paano?

Isa pa lang nagiging boyfriend niya, hindi pa niya mahal. Naawa lang siya talaga kaya binigyan niya ng chance e.